Roommates

Jimin POV
After the intense stare we both look away. Ughhh why the hell I'm acting so weird I don't get it.

Jungkook: T-Thanks jimin. *Still blushing*

Jimin POV:
God how is he so cute. I want to pinch his chi- wait what the hell I'm thinking gosh I must be gone crazy.

Jungkook: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa *screaming*

Jimin: OMG why are you screaming??

Jungkook: I need to go work and my cycle oh god I need to hurry. Will you please take me to the shop??

Jimin,: yes of course I told you I'll take you to that shop let's go.

Jungkook: thank you so much. *Smiling*

Jimin POV: That smile OMG why..his smile so beautiful I can't take it anymore this is really ughhhh why my heart feel like this toward a boy gosh.

Jungkook: Jimin?? Are you ok?? You are sweating.

Jimin: ummm y-yes I'm f-fine.

Jungkook: you sure??

Jimin: yes I'm sure. Let's go to the mechanic shop you need to fix your bicycle.

After we go to the shop they fixed his bicycle.

Jungkook: finally it's done. Thank you so much jimin for helping me. You own me one.

Jimin: it's fine. Be careful next time ok??

Jungkook: Yes I'll. Hehehe. Oh no I have to go bye bye jimin.

Jimin: Hey wait jungkook

Before I said something he already gone. I don't why but I want to meet him again. I really wish we will meet again.

Mrs. Kim: hi JIMIN. Where have you been dear I was waiting for you.

Jimin: oh hell aunty. Why are you waiting you I return home at night.

Mrs. Kim: well I thought I should make you something since you are living alone. And I'm going abroad for 3 months because of work.

Jimin: oh I see. Then I can't see you for three months.

Mrs. Kim: that's why I came here for suggest you something.

Jimin: what do you want to suggest??

Mrs. Kim: you should rent your house. If you have a roommate you won't feel alone or bored. And this house is really big so why don't try it. You can get money also.

Jimin: that's a good idea. Ok I'll do it then.

Mrs. Kim: Goodboy. Trust me jimin you will feel good when there will be someone with you. I'm going then I'll be late for flight. Bye dear take care *kiss on forehead*

Jimin: bye aunty have a safe flight.

After aunty left I fell on my couch.It's a good idea I should rent my house at least someone will be here with me.I posted an add about rent my house. Then I took shower have my dinner and go to sleep.

Next Morning
*PHN ringing* I wake up from the loud noise of my phone. And It feels so annoying.

Jimin: God it keeps ringing.
Hello?? Who is this??

Caller: Hello is this Mr. Park Jimin??
I saw your add on the website. I want to rent your house.

Jimin: oh yes sure umm I'll give you adress you can come and see the house.

Caller: thank you I'll come then.

I gave him my address and I'm waiting for renter. I heard The door bell was ringing. It must be the renter.
I run and open the door and what I saw was unexpected and I was happy at the same time. My renter is JUNGKOOK.

Jungkook: hello Mr. Jimin so we met again. *Smiling*

Jimin's POV: there he go giving is adorable bunny smile make my heart pound even more

Jimin: J-Jungkook?? Hi..so you are the caller?? Do you already know that it was me??

Jungkook: Of course I know i remember your Voice. Are we gonna talk here or in your house.

Jimin: oh yes I'm sorry please come in.

Jungkook: DAMN. It's so big you live alone in here??

Jimin: yes. My parents died in a car accident when I was a kid. But I have my aunt and my father's property and I also do a part time job so I'm fine.

Jungkook: I am very sorry to here this.

Jimin: Nah it's ok. So do you like my house??

Jungkook: I love it. I'll be your rentmate from now on.

Jimin: what is rentmate??

Jungkook: That's because I'm renting this house and live with you that why. Hehehe.

Jimin: hahaha you are funny. So when do you want to start living here??

Jungkook: Right now I guess. Let me pack my things and I'll come to live with you.

Jimin: sure as your wish just packs your clothes BC I have everything in here.

Jungkook: really !!! Are you sure??

Jimin: yes absolutely.

Jungkook: OMG thank you. You are such a angel.

Jimin POV: He said I'm an angel. And I feel so good when he said that. He is so cute.Wth I'm thinking again.

After done packing his clothes he return to my house sorry our House because he is going to live together with me.

Jungkook: hey jimin can you help a bit it's really haevy I can't pull this along.

Jimin: yes of course. Gosh it's really heavy.

Jungkook: yes I know just a little bit.
Woooooooo woooo wooooo

Jimin: oh god careful. Aaaaaaa

We both fell on the ground. Jungkook is now in top of me staring at me.

Jungkook: Oh God jimin I'm so sorry a-are you ok.

Jimin: y-yes I'm fine.

There is a long silent after that. We just stare at each other I can hear his heart pounding so first and mine too.

Jungkook: You are so beautiful JIMIN just like an angel. I never thought a boy could be that much beautiful.

I instantly blush. OMG why did he say that and why did I like it. Why did I like his compliment? He suddenly caress my cheek and said

Jungkook: Even guys can fall for you.

My heart just stop after here that and it give me butterfly in my stomach. I still stare at him and admire his perfect face. Beautiful big eyes cherry like lips his beautiful milky skin. So handsome.

Jungkook: I wish you are my boyfriend.

Jimin: W-WHAT. What did you just say???