Have You Seen Me Now?

(Based off of my acting class PYT)

I'm breathing. Well, of course I am. But I'm not breathing...steadily....

I'm breathing....choppy breathes.

I'm in PYT, The Palace Theatre that I take my acting class at. I've been taking it only this year, and already, I'm kinda an outcast.

I mean, not like a social outcast, but like an uncomfortable outcast.

Like I look at some people like Zach and Isabel, the actor for Caption Von Trapp and the actress to Maria for the "Sound of Music".

Zach is very nice it seems like when he's not in character, although I never really get a chance to talk to him. He is sooo good at acting, that he's in an acting collage!!

Isabel takes my breath away. No wonder why everyone loves her. She seems nice to everyone, but yet again, I don't talk to her that often.

Imagine just walking up to someone and trying to befriend them? Especially when they have experience in acting and your an idiot that shakes while saying their lines?

I've never acted on stage, just on camera. Then why is it now that I'm scared? And to make myself even more scared, to be around 11 even 9 year olds that can act better than you?

Half of the time, I write though. I write on paper for the story "Sweet Carolina" which I actually have on this website. I listen and listen in their conversations, but after a while, they remind me too much of my school.

Maybe I'm just an alien teenager. But then, not so much.

One day, my director mentioned "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and a kid started singing the theme song of the show. I know this because I watch Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (or TMNT). I now am tempted to want to talk about that and also about who I am to that girl knowing that they don't find it weird that I like cartoons and voice act in them.

They won't find it weird that I would be scared because I voice act a lot and have never been placed onstage before.

But if I try to tell that to anyone else, I wonder what would they think? What would they say if you like cartoons? What would they say if they find it disgusting that I'm a tomboy?

If they find it kiddish that I watch TMNT and Sonic the Hedgehog? If I told them that this is my first time onstage and that sometimes Zach scares me when he does his role well?

So, now you know.....

Now you know why I find Zach, Isabel, Molly, Mackenzie, Everyone to be heroes and amazingly cool people, and how I'm scared to try to fit in.

I'm scared of the word "normal".

And who am I you say?

People know me for being called...."Izze" or "Brittany".