As we headed out and defeated a few moblins, Link found a button. He pressed it and a large crane began to go back and forth with a magnet on it. Link ran over to it and grabbed me. He flew into the air with me in his arms onto the crane. As soon as we were over our destination Link took off the boots. We fell in a heap of giggles. "That's so much fun!" He said smiling. "Aren't I heavy?" I asked, Link shook his head. "Nah, you're really light." He turns on another crane and we ride that to. We stepped into a room where there are large, spider-like bugs jumping at us. "So, you're afraid of bugs?" Link teased as I panicked and killed them. "Yeah, I am." I grumbled and looked at the water. "Uh, Link. Probably a bad time to say this but I'm not good at swimming. Actually, I'm terrible." Link smiled softly. "Just try to swim across and I'll solve the rest." I nodded and jumped into the water. At first, I flailed around panicked. But then I started to awkwardly swim to the other side and wait. I looked up and saw Link about to jump with a magnetic pole in front of him. He leaped off and was sucked onto the wall where he activated the door so it opened. We went through and up the magnetic wall. We stepped out where there were many moblins with bows shooting at us. Link and I took cover and saw that the door we probably needed to go into was locked. We searched around and found a key before running inside. "Hey (Y/n), you know that Gorons could be stuck in these mines for days. Even weeks!" I blinked and looked around. "Yeah." I murmured softly. Link laughed. "Yeah, but we only take an hour." He began to leap across the platforms and into a room. Inside was another Goron elder. He gave us another key and told us where to find a new weapon.

Following the elder's instructions Link and I walk into the next room to see a large Goron on a platform. "You will not touch the sacred treasure!" He growled breaking the chains. "Uh (Y/n), you stay here because I don't want you falling into lava." I saw the platform was magnetic and nodded. "Go ahead Link." I said. I watched Link defeat the Goron. When the Goron was defeated he stood and smiled. "I'm glad a warrior like you will be taking the sacred treasure. Please save our patriarch." He said and allowed Link and I to pass through.

Inside the next room was a large chest containing something called the hero's bow. Link looked it over and chuckled. "I can't do bow's... (Y/n)? Do you think you can try it?" Link handed me the bow and quiver. I put on the quiver and grabbed an arrow. I slowly pulled it back and shot. Link smiled. "Yeah, you can use it instead."

We stepped inside a new room, accidentally activated pillars that can shoot lasers. I shot them all in the eye with deadly accuracy. Link smiled and we found the last elder. He gave us the rest of the key. "Thank you!" I said running out. "Good luck." He said as we ran out. Link and I went back to the archers. I took them out and we found another magnet crane. We rode that to a large door that I opened and stepped into it. Link quickly unlocked it with the key. We slowly walked inside, me with my bow out and ready to go.

Inside was a large mass, chained to the wall. On its forehead was a gem that gleamed. The thing saw us and began to thrash. It broke the chains and lit itself aflame. The gem was glowing wildly as I aimed and shot. The beast grabbed its head and began stumbling around. "Link! The chain!"
"Already on it!" Link grabbed the chain on its foot and put on the iron boots. The beast tripped and fell, slamming into the ground. "(Y/n)! Go for the gem!" I ran over and started to stab and slash at the gem. It got back up, beginning to thrash around. The beast caught fire again and stormed around. Link and I repeated what we did two more times. The beast fell and thrashed around before exploding, leaving behind a large Goron unconscious on the ground. Midna leaped out and grabbed the fused shadow that had fallen. 

"Well! Since you guys are really fast with this, I'll reward you with an interesting story. Zant." Midna said, I smiled. "That sounds like the name of someone we can have as our ally! It's a trustworthy name!" Midna blinked and looked at me. "You idiot, no! That's the name of the king of darkness who cast this pall of shadows over your world. He's very strong. You'd be nothing to him in your current state. But Zant will never be my king! I have nothing but score in for his supposed strength. Not that you're Zelda is much better. It's still a pulse me that this world of liked is controlled by that princess, a carefree youth, a life of luxury. How does that teach duty? But I guess I shouldn't begrudge her the circumstances of her life. She didn't choose it, after all. And I would never wish harm on her. No, as long as I can get my hands on the Fused Shadows, I'll be just fine." She murmured and glared at me. Midna opened and portal and looked around. "If you're done here, let's go." We were anyway. Link and I stepped through the portal and were transported back to the spring.

"If you wish to find the one you seek, head north." The spring murmured and vanished. Link and I smiled and turned around. Behind us the kids had gathered, Colin before them. He began to walk towards us and stumble. Link quickly grabbed him and held him close. Link, Ilia. You've got to save Ilia. The monsters must have taken her somewhere else! When I thought I couldn't hold on I would think of you, (Y/n) and Ilia and hold on Link.." He got up unsteady. "See? I'm.. I'm fine now. Remember what I said on Orodon? I was going to be like you? You don't have to worry about me anymore! Go help Ilia!" Renando stepped forward as Link hugged Colin tightly. "I swear to protect the children with my life. May the goddesses protect you in your journey. Stop at Barnes, I believe he has something for you." Link and I smiled at each other. "Alright." He said and began to jog to Barnes. "I'm so proud of those kids, all of them." He murmured softly. "They make me proud." I patted his back and looked back. "Hey, they will be safe. Don't worry."

We stepped into Barnes Bombs together with a smile on both of our faces.