06

"So what movie do you wanna watch?" he asks looking through the very small movie collection I had. I didn't answer him which made him turn back to look at me. I was in my own land of thinking staring upstairs.

Is he okay? I have been gone a little while...maybe he left. The first time I get to actually talk to him I punch him in the eye and leave him alone.

"Hey, are you okay? You're spacing out again." he says in a sad tone and coming to sit next to me on the couch and puts him arm around me and sighs.

"No it's nothing. I'm okay" I say looking back at Jungkook. He gives me an unsure look but it quickly fades away and smiles warmly. He stands up and walks to the kitchen and starts getting pots out of the cabinet.

"So, what kind of soup do you want? Mushroom?" he asks already starting to make the soup without me even answering.

"Well that is the only thing you know how to make so, do I really have a choice?" I ask and he turns to me to give his cute little bunny smile.

Monster's POV

Where did Y/N go? Did I scare her? I hope I didn't scare her. She's been gone for a long time. Should I go check on her? No. She would get so mad.

"JEON JUNGKOOK! What the hell?! Why?!" I hear Y/N yell from downstairs. I hear laughter following the yelling.

I hear a little bit of chatter coming from downstairs. I start smelling this amazing smell coming from outside the door.

I have no idea what that smell is but it smells delicious. I'm going to see where it's coming from.

I open the door quietly and tip toe down the hallway. I stop at the top of the stairs. I can see a black haired boy just a bit shorter than me in the kitchen cooking what looks like soup. I see him start putting the soup in the bowls and I back away from top of the stairs and sit in the hallway so that they wouldn't see me.

"Here you go." I hear the boy say.

"Thank you." Y/N says quietly but loud enough for me to comprehend what she's saying

"No problem. Did you pick a movie?"

"Yup."

"What?"

"Shrak!"

"Aw c'mon. This would our billionth time watching this."

"But Shrak is my favorite movie" I hear her pout.

"Fine."

After about 20 minutes I hear the movie pause.

"Hey, Y/N?" I hear the boy say.

"Yeah, what?"

I don't hear anything. It feels like I went deaf from how silent it was.

Y/N POV

The movie starts and I'm starting to actually enjoy Jungkook's company today. I finish the soup he made me and place the bowl on the coffee table. After a bit the movie pauses out of no where and I look over at Jungkook and he is staring at me.

"Hey, Y/N?" He says looking deep into my eyes.

"Yeah, what?" I manage to say.

He stares at me silently for what felt like forever and he leans in and kisses me. I don't fight it, I let him keep going. He deepens the kiss and grabs my waist pulling me on top of him. I straddled him as he held my hips. We pull away from the kiss no matter how much I liked it. We stare at each other for like ever. I could tell exactly what he was thinking.

"I like you so much."

"Then why would you ask Nikki to the winter formal?" I ask extremely confused.

He looks down and sighs. "I was scared you would say 'no'"

"We can tell each other everything, remember?"  I pull his head up so that I could have eye contact with him again.

He pulls me back in for another kiss. Holding onto me even tighter then before. He pulls away for a moment and looks at me.

"I love you"

(682 Words)