Mountain-like Obstacles

After climbing the mountain, they found a mystery dungeon. Tsuade and Guinevere looked at each other and "ooh"-ed. Like a snazzy "ooh", not a ghost "ooh". Unfortunately for them, the entrance required keys, which they had none.

As Guinevere was putting the map back in her backpack, Tsuade asked, "You are a psychic type, right?" 

Guinevere swung her backpack around and put it back on her back and replied, "Yes, I am. Along that, I am also a FAIRY type." "Huh." Tsuade thought out loud, "I thought all psychic Pokémon had the ability to teleport."

"If it was just me on this adventure, I would teleport more, but since you are with me, I almost forgot about that move." Guinevere said, then she held out her hand. "Wh-what are you doing?" her friend asked. "You said that all psychic Pokémon had the ability to teleport. Since you are a grass type and can't teleport, I'm holding your hand that way you can teleport with me." Guinevere replied.

"Oh," Tsuade realized, "that makes sense." Tsuade grasped Guinevere's hand, shut her eyes tight and Guinevere teleported both of them to the other side of the door. The two made it, without a single scratch, cut or bruise. Now, they had to head to where the Evo Orb was.

Tsuade was about to head to the next floor when there was a sudden rushing water sound. Guinevere looked up. There was just water, but with a Pikachu and Geek at the front. Guinevere and Tsuade headed up as fast as they could, but by the time they got there, Geek and the Pikachu was not there anymore.