Part 6

Revised
"Sean told me, how could you hide that from me" he looked so broken as he slowly walked forward. What was I gonna do now?
_______________________________

I was tempted to run but Jackson stretch out his hand and grabbed on to my fore arm. The spark running up my arm like a wild fire.
"Get off me, a day or two ago you didn't know my name" he held his hand up to my face and ran his thumb along my cheek.
"Why didn't you tell me" I stopped and glanced at the broken look on his face. I smiled at him, how could I have left this, yes he may be an idiot but he's a lovable idiot.

"Many do not take kindly to having a same sex mate, especially alphas" I hung my head. This was a waste of time.
"How could you think that?" He asked
"I have seen it, a mate is something that is so precious yet these alpha reject them like they are nothing" I said with tears threatening to fall.
"I would never reject you" he said as he took a step closer his arms wrapped around my waist. The sparks that set my body alight was a feeling I didn't ever want to lose.
"Rex I accept you as my mate" the tears were streaming down my face, Jack simply wiped them away. He leant forward but before we could go any further there was the sound of a out of breath person standing behind me.

"Alpha there is a messenger her for you and the witch" Jack growled a little at the name the boy gave me but I reassure him it wasn't a problem.
"That would be Alpha Rex, boy" he growled through his teeth. He pushed passed him and headed outside.
"Don't kill the messenger, don't kill the messenger, don't kill..." he muttered to himself as he left. I glanced between him and the boy.
"I suppose I'll go with him" I laughed.
"That may be for the best alpha" he smiled at me.
"Please just call me Rex"
"Very well but in front of alpha Jackson I'll call you alpha because I like my head where it is" we both laughed, granted the boys was probably nervous laughter.

"What do you want" was all I heard when I walked out.
"I am a messenger from the council and have com here to offer an apology on behalf..." I drowned the messengers voice out.
"You are losing my interest and trust me that is very dangerous"
"I am not here on your behalf just to deliver this message to Rex"
"I wonder what will get you killed first— your loyalty or you stubbornness" I hissed at the man. He seemed to have gotten the hint and closed his mouth but he hadn't left yet. Judging by the glares from Jack that was his plan from the start.
"You know I do believe in killing the messenger. Wanna know why? Because it sends a message" he had an evil glint in his eye but the man wasn't staying around to find out what it was.

"Finally" he smiled and then turned around to face me. He walked up to me and kissed me, his pack remained still.
"Finally" Bella called to me.
"If you'll excuse us, I have neglected a few duties of mine" he said to his pack and I was all but dragged inside.

~Warning~

He dragged me into his room and guided me to his bed, I was so hot I felt like I was melting. My cheeks burned and the soles of my feet tingled from the arousal. He gathered my wrists in one hand and held them above my head preventing me from doing anything but moan and move around trying to gain some release. It was driving me crazy not to touch him, the spark covered where ever he touched.
So he gave me more, kissing a line down to my belly. A soft moan escaped and my stomach clenched and quivered beneath his mouth. He wrapped his mouth around me.

My face had turned beet red and I couldn't help the moans as they fell out of my mouth. I arched my back trying to get deeper into his mouth. Jack added a hand pumping me repeatedly and I wouldn't last much longer.
"Jack-fuck" I said as the ecstasy became too much as I came in his mouth. Jack swallowed as he wiped his face clean.
"Maybe in a minute" he smirked
~
After a few rounds both me and Jack collapsed beside each other.
"I am so glad I found you" He turned toward me and smiled.
"I love you Jack" I placed a hand on his face.
"I love you too" I could happily stay like this but I suppose the pack will need the house back so they could sleep tonight.