Part 3

Bella at the top

She stood there glancing at the pack, each one of them a potential threat. This is going so well. I nodded my head and sighed.
_______________________________

"My name is Bella" her smile lit up the room with the smell of arousal like a damn Christmas tree. She smirked as the men started to drool like dogs. I dragged her out of the room and glared at her. All she did was roll her eyes and pat me on the head.
"If you could maybe tone it down a little" I glared at her and she just rolled her eyes again.

I walked back into the room and the alpha hadn't moved from when I left him.
He was glaring at a few of the kids that were running around him in circles, I couldn't help but laugh at them. Who knew such a broody alpha could look so cute and unthreatening. The older men were still in an attack stance.
"Down boys" I growled out and they quickly snapped out of it, man I could get used to that.
"Well were gonna go talk outside out of wolf ear shot" Bella simply nodded as we left. No one dared follow, I put up a privacy spell so no one could listen.
"So has anyone from the council followed us" I asked
"Not that I can tell but some have stronger grimoires than I and the hunters will only need follow our broken scent, master"

"If you sense anyone tell me immediately, looks like we're be here a while" we waltz back inside as she took down the spell.
"Indeed Mater Rex" a small boy with raven hair appeared out of nowhere.
"Master..." a small boy questioned with a smile on his face.
"Yeah I trained her and we have a special connection" he still looked a little confused but it was so cute.
"What like a mate?" he gleamed as he looked between us, like we were a couple.
"I don't think my mate would be too happy with that" I looked over at Bella as she smile whilst stealing a small glance at the alpha.

"I thought you were a witch though" you could see the cogs in his mind turning. I walked over to him and put up a small privacy spell.
"Im a special type of witch" I smiled at him as he looked like his brain was about to explode. He ran over to the other wolves and was bouncing up and down.
"He's so cool, I wanna be like him" he shouted and pointed at me. I laughed with a huge smile on my face.
"He reminds me on Lucas" her face dropped as the memory of the village youngest boy flooded her memory. Pain began to spread through my body, as did the images of what the council did to the village. There policy on hybrids was no tolerance and my family paid for it.

"Bella" she snapped out of it as her hands began to shake and her bloodlust set in.
"I will never let that go" she hissed as the room began to settle. Jackson introduced us to everyone, including the little boy Jake.
After a while my eyes began to droop as tiredness threatened to claim me. I slumped on the sofa getting ready to curl up and sleep. Trust me the sofa was the most comfort I'd had in weeks. The alpha all but kick into action, I could sense his wolf was itching to get out and comfort his mate.
"Right I'll show you to your room" I alpha guided me up the stairs to the third floor, the alpha explained that his door was down the corridor if I needed anything. His wolf however was not so happy and took control. This is either a very good sign or a horribly bad one.