21. May we meet again

Start from the beginning

"Looks like your outvoted Princess." I say turning to Clarke with a smile on my face. God I love people agreeing with me. 

"Help!" I hear someone scream. I turn around and spot Raven holding a bleeding out gut leaning against the drop ship. I immediately sprint over to her and sling her arm around my shoulder.

"Clarke!" I scream but she is already running over.

"Get her into the drop ship now!" She yells and rushes in. Finn take Raven from me and I follow Clarke in. Then Finn comes in and lays her down on the table. I look at Ravens pale body and bloodied shirt and I know she isn't going to make it. I just shake my head and I can feel tears form in my eyes.

"Oh god." I mumble and I rush out of the drop ship. I push past Bellamy in search of the one person I need most right now. I walk into Michaels tent to find him sharpening a knife. He looks up and immediately rushes over when he notice the tears in my eyes.

"Mar what's wrong?" Michael asks grabbing my shoulders and trying to look me in the eye.

"It's.. It's Raven. She... she was shot." I manage to stammer out. His expression reads shock and despair.

 His expression reads shock and despair

"Is she?" He asks cautiously.

"Not yet. But, Mickey I don't think...I don't think she'll." Is all I manage to get out before I collapse in his arms like a crying mess.

"Oh god Mar. Let's go be with her." He says wrapping his arm around my waist. I begin to wipe the tears from my eyes before we walk out of the tent. 

When we get to the drop ship she doesn't look any better. I gulp attempting to stop the tears. I head up to her and wrap her in a tight hug. When I lean out I look her in the eyes.

"Raven... Raven I'm so sorry about everything. I... I love you so much." I say but then I break into tears. I can feel the room go quiet. I never cry. Never ever. Bellamy rushes up and envelops me in a warm hug. I melt into him. I let him consume me. I cry into his chest. I will miss her. I'm loosing all the puzzle pieces that make up my family jigsaw puzzle. It'll be just Michael and I. I hear Michael talking to her so I turn around to see.

"Raven, your like my second sister. I love you so, so much. I'll never forget you." Michael says before wrapping her in a hug. I watch them and the tears continue to run down my cheeks like a waterfall.

 I watch them and the tears continue to run down my cheeks like a waterfall

"Mar come here." Michael says gesturing for me to join them. I rush up and wrap my arms around the both of them.

"I love you guys so much. Your the best cousins I could have ever asked for." Raven says crying into our shoulders. Then we are disrupted by Miller running into the drop ship.

"The grounders are here. We need you all at your foxholes." Miller informs us. I turn back to Raven wiping the tears from my face.

"May we meet again." I say giving her one last tight squeeze. I can see the pain on her face when I get up. I can't tell whether it's more physical or mental. Either way she doesn't deserve it.

 Either way she doesn't deserve it

"May we meet again." She mumbles back breathing in heavily. I quickly rush out from the drop ship before I can break down again. I manage to find a foxhole and I prop up my gun ready for an attack. Soon Bellamy joins me. I'm not sure how but his presence just relaxes and calms me.

We have been shooting at the grounders for a while now. All the action helping distract me from my thoughts of Raven. Then the grounders get too close and we have to head back. 

"Octavia!" I hear Bellamy yell out. I turn around and notice an arrow that has lodged in her thigh. Lincoln quickly comes and offers to take Octavia to the sea where she will be safe. Bellamy accepts the offer because I'm sure in his head he knew she would be safer that way.

"May we meet again." Octavia says to Bellamy with tears.

"May we meet again." He replies and I am instantly reminded of my last moments with Raven. I hope I don't have to do anything like that again.

"Bye Mar!" Octavia yells out looking over Lincolns shoulder.

"Stay safe Tav!" I yell out then I turn to Bellamy.

"What do we do now?" I ask him but before he can reply Michael shows up next to him.

"You need to get to the drop ship." Michael cuts in nodding his head towards me.

"What about you two?" I ask raising my eyebrows.

"We'll hold off the grounders." Bellamy says nodding.

"No way! You'll both end up dead!" I yell throwing my hands in the air.

"It's us or the camp." Michael says in a serious tone.

"Well I choose the camp!" I say stubbornly.

"Now that is who I would want as my leader." Michael says sarcastically rolling his eyes.

"We can all make it in time." I say trying to convince them. Bellamy come up to me and grabs my face in his hands.

"I love you Marley." He says out of nowhere. I'm lost for words. I feel like someone stolen my voice. I just stand there. Then I hear Michael yell 'NOW' and I feel a sharp pain in the side of my head. I groan and then collapse. The last thing I can sense is someone catching me and then it all goes black.

Hey everyone!

This is my last chapter for Book 1!!! Longest chapter yet!

This chapter was so long and emotional! Writing the scene with Raven almost brought me to tears! 

I hope your excited to find out what will happen to Marley!

Their will be a Book 2! And maybe even a Book 3 later on!

I hope you liked this book!

Till next time x