4. Speeches

I sprint through the woods as fast as I can. I was always a good runner and two years of practice pays of. I spot the camp so I sprint even harder. I slow down to a walk when I notice Jaha's son holding a knife to some kids throat.

"Woah, I didn't miss the party did I?" I say slinging my arm around the older Blakes shoulder. Causing everyone to turn their attention to us.

"Don't worry the party starts when you walk in." He jokes wrapping his arm around my waist. I laugh throwing my head back. Then I let go and turn around to see everyone else come in.

"Wells let go of him!" Clarke yells and I groan. She looks at me with raised eyebrows. "Got something you want to share with the group?" I slightly shake my head and throw my arms up in surrender.

"No sorry Miss. I promise I won't interrupt your power trip next time." I say in a high voice with a little smile. She turns her attention from me to Jaha junior.

"Wells where's your wristband." She asks him. God she is annoying.

"Ask him." He points to Bellamy. I then slap his chest.

"Oh my god. Your such an innovator. Love the idea by the way." I say looking up at him and he smirks down. I then look to Clarke who looks annoyed as ever.

"You idiots. Life support on the Ark is failing. That's why they brought us down here. They need to know the ground is survivable again, and we need their help against whoever is out there. If you take off your wristbands, you're not just killing them. You're killing us!" She announces. I then scoff.

"Nice speech Opera but I don't think so. You want to talk about killing. Lets talk about killing. Your mother and your father." I say pointing to Clarke and Wells. "Killed my parents for having twins. They tried to kill me to. So I went on the run for two years. Running from everyone for two years because my mother had two babies instead of one. I say they deserve to stay up there. I say we deserve to live free down here. They tried to kill us. Now it's our turn." Everyone then starts cheering for me. So to rub it in I walk up to Clarke and poke her in the chest.

"Whose got the throne now." I say smiling. She then struts of and everyone goes back the whatever the hell they where doing.

"Nice speech Queen." Bellamy comes up behind me and whispers in my ear.

"Oh yeah, there's a lot more where that came from King."

Hey everyone!

So much Clarke and Marley drama!

Bellamy and Marley scene in there ; )

Lots more Bell in next chapter.

Till next time x