Chapter 1: WELCOME BACK

Hi~
I felt like Seoul is Welcoming me Back
My name is Kang Hye Sun but my Real name is Kisha.... it was because I am half Korean and half Filipino
But I was born here in Seoul Korea

I came back here because I Pinky Promised someone that I would be back, he makes me smile, laugh and other sort of things, he is My Best Friend
And his name is Kim Taehyung

I wonder if he still remembers me?
He would.....right? Well I promised him
To be back and he's my Best Friend after all ...... I wish that he still remembers all of those great Memories

------------------------
~We Have Arrived At Your Destination~

It's 8:00 am
I got off the Plane and....
Ahh~ the smell of the fresh air, people talking and walking , city noise everywhere...... I miss it , I miss Him
-----------------------

While walking down the big hall of the Airport I noticed a Woman holding an iPad having my name on it and a Man beside her...
wha-?... oh I remember my Mom and Dad told me that they would be my guide in my new school "Academy High"

--------------------

On the ride to Academy High the Woman spoke to me and she asked "Hi darling Your parents told me that you've been here?"..... " Ahh yes I grew up here" I replied. "Ohh your very lucky because you have such nice parents and I must say you sure are Well off haha.." She told me and if your wondering,
(yes were Rich not to brag but we actually have two very successful companies , one of the biggest ones here in Seoul and back in the Phillipines)...

"Yes" and I smiled....
She nodded and smiled then Silence enveloped us... "Here we are" the Man said.
As I looked out of the window my eyes widen and my jaw dropped as I saw the Academy High and it have 6 floors!!!
I know right!? It also have a rooftop.... they told me to sign here first before getting to my dorm and I'm really excited about it .....

The Man stayed in the car while the Woman leads me to the registrar for me to sign up.....

After that They drove me to my Dorm
There were ranges of buildings that has about 3 floors each and I guess that can contain 8 people...
"Ahh so all of us are girls here?" I asked then I saw their faces were sweating... my heart beats fast because many things comes to my head....
"Ohh about that hehe umm-" the man said but the woman cut him off "Darling all of them were boys but don't worry there is a one girl and she is your neighbour" with that my heart calms and I am glad... like really glad there's a girl
And I hope we could be friends...

---------------
The man helps me carry my two suitcases while the woman helps me carry two medium boxes and I carry my two backpacks, a big one and a small one....
"Kamsahamnida" I bowed and they replied "You're Welcome" with a smile
then they left....

----------------
My dorm is not that bad after all actually its pretty nice because of the marble designs well I guess my parents gave me the room I suggested them to look for...

After finishing unpacking my things I opened my Loptop and search for Kim Taehyung on Instagram hehe well you might never know if he had one or not, before pushing Enter I heard a loud Bang! on the other side, ugh neighbours... Again before pushing the button I heard that loud freaking Bang! Again and this time people are laughing and shouting.... -_-
Don't this people wonder if they have neighbours or..... they just really think that they lived on Mars?

I have enough of it this time and decided to knock on their door but before that I changed my clothes and wore a white big hoodie that almost covered my black shorts and wore my fluffy slippers....
-------------

* Knock , Knock *
Seconds after....
The door opened and I saw a tall man my height was levelling with his shoulders... he sure is tall and have long legs like my Taetae when we were little I used to call him an Alien haha~

I was snap back to reality when the man talks "What do you want? A signiture? And how do you get here? Oh I remembered two girls will also live here" he sign looking at me with a straight face... yow his voice is deep "Oh what!? A signiture?? Keep Dreaminggg ... I am your neighbour!!! And please keep quiet because someone is trying to do something, you're not living on Mars so Snap out of it" I told him with a straight face then I heard "Wooooo" in the backround ohh so that's why they were freaking noisy because you can't stay quite with friends...
Then I storm off entering my dorm but before closing the door I heard him said " K Fine! The name's V!"
What the? Is that even a Name?

----------------
V's POV

"Oh what!? A signiture?? Keep Dreaminggg ... I am your neighbour!!!
And please be quiet because someone is trying to do something, you're not living on mars so snap out of it" She told me with a straight face.... wow....."Woooo"
The boys yell from inside the dorm, I ignored them because I was also surprised that a girl talk to me that way? No one ever did that before... she storm off.. She's kinda cute ... before closing her door I told her my name was V ....

I closed my door and I saw those 6 idiots smiling and wiggling their Eyebrows "What?" I manage to say then Rapmon told me "Well that's the first one" all of them laugh "Whatever... she looked familiar though like someone I met before...." I told them then add "hmmm I guess I'm just imagining things again"
------------------
AUTHOR'S POV
HEY GUYS! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY I WOULD TRY TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN BECAUSE SCHOOL IS STARTING SOON AND I DON'T WANNA BE DEALING WITH BOTH SO YEAH I HOPE YOU READ IT MORE AND I HOPE YOU'LL LOVE IT PLEASE ALSO RECOMMEND IT!
LOVELOTS!!❤️❤️