11

Kian

So today I was gonna hang with Ricky and Hannah.

I decided to take them to the Hollywood sign. Then were gonna go to a Disney store and a Pokemon store.

Hannah

I'm getting ready when Trevor walked in. "Hey what's up?" "getting ready hang on I got to do my make up brb" then he grabbed my arm "no you don't need makeup your beautiful without it!" and then that's when it happened HE. KISSED. ME. I felt sparks it was magical. He let go and I smiled. "Hannah Olivia-Lynn Pottorff will you be my girlfriend?" "Before I give you my answer what if the boys find out?" "They all know they're cool with it but Sam he said I can't kiss you. But your irresistible!" "Oh then my answer is yes Trev!" "He kissed my forehead then said "you need to get ready for today! oh we found your best friend Alexis she's coming too! and she's brining her boyfriend Chris (no not Weekly Chris I wish tho lol) and I get to come with so it's gonna be three of us!" "yay! well let me go do my mascara" "NO I said no makeup!" "ugh fine can I go brush my hair then?" "ugh sure" i went and curled my hair and applied alittle makeup so Trev wouldn't flip.

"You ready?" Kiki and Ricky asked and we were off!!

At the Hollywood sign

We were taking picture some silly and some normal and I got two really cute ones! one of me kissing Trevor and one of is hugging. We posted them to twitter and everyone liked them! ofc the usual hate but Idc. We finally went off to the Disney store and Kian was playing in the princess stuff and he put a tiara on me and said "your our little princess!" we kept shopping and we bought a few things and went to the Pokemon shop where Ricky went bananas! I bought a few Pokemon like squirtle and ( I forgot what the otter/penguin/owl one is) < I bought that one! and Ricky got some cute lil figurines and stuff it was fun! we went back home and I hugged Ricky and Kian and they kissed my forehead and said your welcome bby! love you!

I went up to bed and Connor came in "hey lil banana wassup?" "watching your videos!" "aww hey what's wrong?" "well you remind me of my cousin Jack. We were really close. Btw that's a good thing. He use to tease me and he was really funny and he was just so awesome to be around!" "aww I love you Hannah a lot you know that right!" "yes Con Da Bon I know that and I love you alot we need to have another fun day again!"

"Yes we will have one soon!"

"Well I gtg to bed Con I'm sleepy!" "Kk beautiful love you" he kissed my cheek and hugged me and I was out!

HEYYY so I was thinking I might just make this a cute lil story and It may it may not have a conflict but anyway! Yeah aww sorry that Kian and Rickys was bad. But I think that's all! But the story continues!

-rissa✈️