Chapter Four

Third Person's P

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Third Person's P.O.V

"Ma'am I think you will have to book another cab. It takes at least 2 hours to fix this and I think it's not safe for you to be here. I am sorry for the inconvenience." The driver said, looking apologetic.

"Oh it's fine. We will book another cab. Thank you." Navya murmured and looked at Vanya.

"It's already 9 and it's not so safe here." Vanya said worriedly.

"Don't worry. I am going to book another cab." Navya assured her.

Arjun was going in the same route to his condo when he noticed two women standing near a car.

This is a very dangerous place. What are these two girls doing here alone? He thought and frowned. He stopped his car and got down.

"What happened? Is there any problem?" He asked.

Navya's eyes widened the second she heard his deep voice.

She turned around and looked at him to confirm if it was really him. His eyes widened in shock when he realised that it was Navya who was standing before him.

"Navya what are you doing here?" Arjun asked her folding his hands.

"Navya who is he? How does he know your name?" Vanya asked her confused.

"Um yeah, he was my classmate." Navya whispered slowly.

"Oh thank god. Can you please help us?" Vanya asked him and Navya held her wrist in a tight grip and dragged her to a corner.

"What are you doing? Why are you asking him for help?" Navya hissed looking at her and Vanya looked at her as if she was crazy.

"You both clearly know each other and we can't wait for another cab to come. This place doesn't look safe and I don't want to take any risk. Besides he looks like a nice guy. He could help us." Vanya said.

"But-" Navya tried to protest but Vanya shushed her.

"No buts. It's safe this way. He's a good person right?" Vanya asked her and she nodded doubtfully.

It's not like he's a bad person or something. It's just that Navya doesn't want to take his help or more precisely see his face because it's not good for her heart.

"Perfect. Now let's go." Vanya clapped her hands and they went back only to see him still standing with a smirk on his face.

"I think your little friend here doesn't trust me." Arjun said smirking, earning a glare from Navya.

"Oh no. It's not like that. She's just hesitant to take your help as she doesn't like to bother others." Vanya said with a smile on her face.

"Okay then I am willing to help. It's anyways not safe to be here." Arjun said with a smug look and asked them to get inside his car.