Chapter One

Third Person's P

Third Person's P.O.V

"Arjun how dare you behave like that in front of everyone. Do you even have any slightest idea that it will do so much damage my reputation. Do you even care about this company?" Mr. Mehra, Arjun's father shouted at him.

Everybody can feel the tension in the air but no one dared to utter any word and continued doing their work as if this is an everyday thing.

Arjun just rolled his eyes and maintained his signature blank face as if these yelling and shoutings didn't bother him and it was true. It didn't bother him one bit. He was used to this. In fact he was enjoyed making his father angry.

"Arnav please calm down. It's not good for your health." Mrs. Mehra, Arjun's mother kept her hand on his shoulder in order to calm him.

"Don't you tell me to calm down. Tell your son to behave properly. It was a very important deal for us and we would have gotten that deal if he would have kept his so called opinions to himself. You are a mistake. Ah! How I wish you weren't born." He sputtered those words which no son would want to hear and angrily stalked to his room, banging the door on the way.

"Why do you always make your father angry. Can't you at least do one thing right. Because of your mistake I have to suffer now." His mother told him angrily and went away from there leaving him yet again.

He went away to his room and then suddenly started laughing. Anyone who would see this will definitely think he maybe some lunatic but no one knows his inner turmoil. No one knows his pain and suffering which he is going through from past 18 years.

Everyone knows him as a ruthless, heartless businessman who has no mercy and gets what he wants at any cost without caring about the consequences.

"Ahh." Arjun shouted in pain and started breaking the furniture in his room in anger.

"Why? Why me?" He shouted at no one in particular as if that will give him his answer.

But life never goes as we plan. We plan one thing and another thing may happen.

He decided to sleep for now as he was tired, tired of his life, tired of living in a facade, tired of the melodrama going on his life, but he still doesn't understand what had he done that made his father so angry.

"This is my son Arjun, and Arjun this is Mr. Verma, our very important client and one of my close friends." Mr. Mehra introduced them and Arjun with one glance at his father's so called close friend understood that he was a close friend only because his father was going to gain some huge profit from him.

His father was an opportunist, he only cares about himself and finds ways to earn money even if it kills someone, even if it's his own family.

He fake smiled at Mr. Verma as he always does and went on to meet some other associates as well.

"Hey bro!" Reyansh, his best, and only friend greeted him with a hug.