Chapter 18

Hey guys sorry for taking a while. I wanted a song for this chapter, but I guess i can push it back for chapter 19, if that's okay with you guys. And i wanted to say a few things. One, the story will have 20 chapters, i will add an epilogue for you guys. Second of all, I have an idea for the second book. Third of all, i change my mind about the 20 chapter, there is more to write actually. *facepalm*. Forth of all, Thank you guys for helping me all this way. Couldn't of done it without you guys. Keep it up for the sequel! :D!! I'm excited but a little sad, because i loved this story. I have no idea how long it will last, but my goal is to keep up to atleat 24 chapters.  And since i trust you guys now, I..(squeals) am..gonna..do..an..Anna doll repaint! Yas! This gurl gonna do some art. That's if i can buy the Disney store Anna, i bought the one that can't bend from JCpenny. I'ma shut up now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                   Elsa's POV

I slowly pick a few berries, i'm not sure about this. Anna knows this since she once got lost in a forest when she was 15. She was only in there for an hour before someone found her. She told me through the door, adding in that she is planning on taking lessons on survival. I giggle, as i remember the scene.

-FLASHBACK-

"Elsa. Psst, Elsa".

"What Anna?'"

"I got lost, in the woods...it was scary'

"How long were you there?"

"An hour"

"You're fifteen"

"I know. Don't judge. I'm going to take survival lessons'

"You can't. It's unprincess like"

"Oh yeah, does a princess lock herself in a room, away from their family?"

".........'

"Bye!"

-End of Flashback-

I pick up a berry, from a small little bush. It's  a dull, dark black. I believe it's a blackberry. Duh Elsa, it's back and it's a certainly  berry. I hold it up to my face, still thinking on whether to eat it or not. I decide to eat it, but before i can, i hear my name being called. I turn around, to catch a glimpse of..

"Wouldn't eat that if i were you, Elsa"

"Kristoff!', I say embracing him in a hug. He lets go and looks me straight in the eye, "What were you thinking? Those are highly poisonous. I don't even wanna talk about the symptoms.' "It's a blackberry Kristoff", I say rolling my eyes. I watch him facepalm, "A blackberry looks just like a raspberry. This looks nothing like it."

"Kristoff?", I ask softly.

"Yes, Elsa?"

"Shut up"

"I will once you stop being so depressing", I says. I can see the fatigue in his eyes, but they still give off a pleasent glow. 'What are we going to do?', I ask, trying to hold in the sobs. "I..don't know", He says looking of to the distance. 'We can always give....up", I say, breaking into tears once the words escape my mouth.

"Don't say that", Kristoff, says embracing me into his arms. His warmth warms my heart. I feel secure in his grasp, I feel like myself. "Kristoff, but i just said it", I say placing my hands on my hips. He laughs and i can't help but smile. "Well we are looking for food aren't we?", He says hinting for me to turn around. As i do, i notice Sven running towards us. On his back he is carrying the same sack i brought at the beginning of this trip.

"Food!", I can't help but say, as i run to hug Sven. This is the only time i've actually hugged Sven, because he's a reindeer! He has fleas! I'd hate to say it, but I think Kristoff does too. It's great to be back to my hilarious self.

"It's getting dark", Kristoff adds hinting a little. "Yeah sure, i don't mind if you crashing at my place, but Sven is gonna need a little help", I say pointing at Sven. "Um...", Kristoff mutters, as i already reach the entrance of the castle.

"See you inside! Kristoff, try not to get fleas in my house.', I say smirking. I reach the upstairs room and start creating the bedrooms. I create a large block of ice and lay my coat onto there. Done! See it wasn't so hard, but now i'll need to make one for Kristoff. I need to make one out of something but ice. He'll just get frostbite if i don't heat the place up a bit.

I can't but to stare deeply at my reflection, I'm myself again. It's been days since I've seen Anna. The weddings off, i guess. If we do get Anna, will she still want to marry? Will she be okay? I swallow harshly as the next few words escape my mouth.

"Maybe she's DEAD"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------