Chapter 9

Kristoff's POV

It's been days since we've given up on finding Anna. One more week until the wedding. What am I going to do? We can't cancel the wedding. I've tried! I tapped my fingers on the hard, smooth wooden table. I turned my head around at the sound of Elsa walking down the stairs.

"Elsa?", I asked in concern. "Kristoff", She said with a calm and soothing voice, "I've been thinking for a while, and I can't live without my sister. Hans has her, we can't let him keep her. We need her back. I need her back!" With those words, Elsa walked up to a maid whom was listening to our conversation.

Elsa tossed a velvet fabric bag on the dinning-room table. "I'm going to go find her", Elsa says sternly as she places coats inside the bag. "Woah, woah woah! Hold up, you're telling me you're going to go find her? In this weather?', I say gesturing to a window covered with snow.  "Kristoff", Elsa finally says after staring at each other for 5 seconds, "She's scared, I just know it"

She gives me a cold icy glare as I wait for the feeling to sink in. 'Oh all-right!", I say looking away, "But I'm coming with you!" I know I sounded a bit demanding but it's dangerous out there. Elsa smiles and continues packing. I put on a coat and find Sven outside the castle, waiting with a curious glance.

"We're going on an adventure, bud!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             Han's POV

I watch as Anna plays in the snow. She very childish, but yet brightens up my day. I might keep her like this, or in fact keep her. I'll just have to trick Elsa, but how? She's clever and very intelligent. I sigh, I'll think of something. Anna coughs loudly and tumbles backwards. I perk my head up and run towards her. I carry her inside and place her by her fireplace. It's very cold outside, I shouldn't have let her outside.

"Hans?", She asks in a sore voice. She's getting a fever, I just know it! Why is it getting so cold these past few days? "Anna, you need rest", I say softly with a hint of annoyance. She's annoying, but still fun to have around. I close the door slowly, and run to my office. I'll write another note to Elsa, this time threatening her to hurry up. She's taking to long!

I look at myself in the mirror, I'm different. I'm not that royal prince anymore. I'm that person who would kill anyone in my way to the throne. I've tried to kill a princess and a queen. Who knows who will be my next victim. Maybe a mountain man with blonde hair. Anna won't know.

I stare deeply into my eyes. It's like I'm staring deep into my dark soul. There're bags under my eyes, I haven't been sleeping lately. I attend might meetings so Anna never finds out. She'll never find out. She'll never remember.

NEVER..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          Elsa's POV

I stare down at my pale cold hands. This storm inside, is trying to burst out. I'm concealing it, but it's hard. This weather is because of ME! Anna the love I need to thaw my ice cold heart. I close my eyes and take a big gulp. I'm nervous, scared, and sad. I'm about to cry. I can't! These tears are trying to break through like this swirling storm inside.

Couldn't keep it in...

Heaven knows I tried...

As soon as I realize I look away, I'm crying! I jump a little as the sled hits a bump. I look down at bottom of the sled. Nothing's broken. "So, where do we go?",Kirstoff says breaking me from my deep thoughts. "I don't know, hold on", I say as I pull a map from the velvet fabric bag. "We'll go here and camp", I say pointing somewhere near a little wooden shack. Kristoff lets out a large sight, "I know that place"

"What do you mean?", I asked curiously. Kristoff turns away, "That's where I met Anna" I stare at him, but he won't turn to me. He's sad as I am. I feel it. The whole kingdom is sad. I am too.

These feelings inside me burst out. I let out a sob. I look up and see that the group in freezing up. Oh no my powers...

They're getting worse!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have to end it here guys, I'm sorry :( I'm not ending the story, just this chapter. I would like to thank one of my dear wattpad friends for helpping me with this story! She has been supporting me and this story for a while! And i would love to support her story here. Ladies and gentle men i would like to present to you, my friend Cheeky_Kiki! This is a surprise dedication to her, I'll see if she notices B) Please go read her frozen fan finction about Hans!

It's almost Saturday! I'm going to the mall that day. I can finally get my Anna and or Elsa doll! I just want to  collect the dolls, because I think they're pretty cute. And they are pose-able! Sadly my spring-break is ending :(

*Sobs*

Question: Should I add more characters? Should this be a crossover? Should there be a sequel?

My legs are numb! I tend to sit on my legs, it a habit. I have an extra Anna doll, but she isn't pose-able. If I get the other Anna I'll repaint this Anna. *pretends to hold her* And make her into Earth Anna! Ana with Earth powers! I would do fire but Anna favorite color is green! Please ignore any miss-spelling in this chapter. This was rushed so yeah!

Bye!