--------------------------------------------------

MONDAY.

What a weekend it was! Probably one of the funnest! From Lucy’s arrival, to the beach and our little adventure with the Eye.

I was now seated in my car as Louis drove me to work. He slept over at my house last night so I figured to drop him in the complex before heading to work, seeing as he didn’t have any car.

We arrived at the complex and he grabbed his bags from the back seat.

“So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow?” Louis smiled

“Uh-huh!” I said cheerily

“What’s for work today?” he asked

“err, signing for some contracts and ads. And then I’m off to the beach where Lucy’s shoot is. I promised to visit and bring her lunch.”

“Alright! Well, have fun!” He leaned over and kissed me

I kissed back “mhmm.. bye! I love you”

“I love you too! Thanks for dropping me”

He smiled and then closed the door.

I got to the office and saw a couple of black boxes and paperbags with the signature Zac Posen logo on it

“Hey Ems!” Rachel, Lily’s secretary, greeted me

“Hey Rachel. Do you know what these are?” I pointed to the boxes

“Oh. Those are for you! Zac’s PA left them here last Thursday. She says there’s a note somewhere there”

I nodded and searched for the note. I found it, it was in a hot pink paper with his handwriting on it.

“To my loveliest Emily, by the time you read this, I would’ve probably be back in the States already. It sucks we didn’t get to hang out besides after the show. Anyways, I’d like to once again thank you for always gracing my shows. Here are some presents for you. Those are all the outfits you wore during the show and a couple more. By the way, I also left 2 boxes there for your friends, Ally and Danielle. I know you love them ;) haha! See you soon dearest! I love you lots! –Zac P.”

I was beyond overjoyed! I loved the outfits he had sent me!!! Zac was really the best! And I’m pretty sure the girls will die when they find out!

When I had finished all my work, I dropped by to get some sandwiches and juice drinks for Lucy before heading down to the beach where her shoot was.

“ems!”

“Hey! I brought you some sandwich!” I smiled

She was in her robe and her hair was pinned down in curls

“Thank you! C’mon let’s eat! I’m starving!”

“How long is your break?”

“around 2 hours or so” she replied

We were eating when she suddenly exclaims “I have something to tell you by the way”

“Okay. what is it?” I said

“But I’m kind of scared. Knowing you, you will freak”

I got anxious. What is this she’ll tell me that I’d freak out about?

“Just tell me, Luc! God!”

“okay! okay! but don’t get mad please” she pleaded

“Just what it is it?” I asked again