Oh yeah, I'm Pretty Damn Normal

Part 2 is here! :D i wanna finish this story. i am determined. uuh huh. :) plz vote and comment :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up in my bed yawning. i threw off the covers and put my feet on the floor. i sat like this for a few minutes until Devin walked into my room.

"Zoey, You have to go to school. i don't care how much you don't like it." he laughed and walked out.

I got up and put on some clothes, straightened my hair and light make up. I wore some black boot cut jeans and a plain blue shirt and red jacket. I slipped on my converse and went down stairs.l grabbed some cereal and took the whole box. shoving it into my back pack i slipped out the door. Devin was sleeping on the couch. I wish he still went to school. i wanted him to be safe.

I started on the 20 minute walk to school. It was April and the air was still cold. but not cold enough for me to ride the bus. I could barely stand being in school. people just piss me off. I have 3 friends at school. T he only people other than my brother i would trust with my life. Lesly, we call her lez, because she is. hardcore lesbian. Rachel had black hair and we called her tootsie pop. she was awesome. but my BFFL was Corneille. we don't like to say her full name very much so we actually call her potato. I just happened to be red head.

When i arrived at school like always, they're were kids making out by the doors. i looked around for my friends. I saw Rachel motioning for me to come over. I looked around and slowly made my way towards her. she had a habit of t5ackleing you with a hug.I saw her tense like she was gonna spring. She Massenet gonna win this time. I ran toward her and she did the same i slide between her legs, soaking my pants in the wet grass then i got up and jumped on her back.

"how do you do that! ugh! i just want a normal hug." she said. then uttered a fake cry.

"Okay, i guess you can have one. but just today." she hugged me and lifted me off the ground. I knew what she was gonna do. She was gonna squeeze. hard."No! its gonna hurt!"

She looked at me funny and put me down. "Are you okay?"

"no."

I scowled.

She glared.

We both started laughing like idiots.

i felt a tap on my shoulder and i screamed. I felt everybody staring. I didn't like it. Corneille and Lesly were in front or me now.

"nice one, you do that every time." i growled at them.

"no." Lesley squeaked. "we didn't do it yesterday."

I couldn't help but laugh. laughing was something that just clears your mind.

I heard the bell ring for first period to start.

" i know i ask you everyday but, wanna skip?" they all looked around and sighed.

"yup."

All of us dropped our bags and books behind a bush and took off running toward the park. When we arrived the area was covered in fog and i heard... something. but i couldn't figure it out.

We ran the trails, picking up twigs and leaves. throwing random things at each other. But we all froze when we heard voices. Then Laughter and a motorcycle driving away.

"what was that?" Lesly whispered.

"i don't... i don't really know." It was true. I had no idea. They didn't even sound like they were speaking English. Maybe we should run, maybe we should go look. should we hide?

Corneille being the curious one motioned for us to follow her. we got to an open clearing and i saw someone laying on the ground. "he...help....me..." the body uttered. I was terrified. Could this have been my fathers work?

"Zoey? get your cell!"

I threw my cell to Rachel. I wasn't in any condition to have a conversation. Lesley and Corneille were helping the man up, he had blood dripping from his shoulder and a deep cut on his leg. but nothing that could kill him. Then i noticed his age, his features. I saw an old man. maybe late 80s. He was gasping for air and reaching for his cane.

I reached down and grabbed his wallet. His name was Henry. He was 88 years old.

"guys! hes 88. I need an ambulance for him!" I yelled. "Rachel? come on!"

i looked around for her but she was gone. my cell phone laying in the dirt. "RACHEL! WHERE ARE YOU?"

Henry was leaning on his cane with Corneille and Lesley.

"where did that young one go? Henry rumbled.

We all started shouting her name, but she wouldn't answer.

This is the last thing i need! i have an injured old man and a missing 14 year old! wasn't my idea of 7th grade in Michigan. I heard the ambulance sirens coming closer. At least one of my problems will go away. I hope. What if this man dies? I'm gonna feel terrible. Wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

good enough? i need suggestions! like things that could happen and stuff. hahahaha thx to those who comment!