Epilogue

Camila's Pov

"Lauren! Hurry up! They are almost here!" I screamed up to her.

We have been married happily married for a year now. Connor is now almost two. Lauren is sucessfully in journalism. She writes about music, her life, other peoples lives.. its amazing. I am a music therapist with Ally. We are co- partners. 

Lauren and I also bought a new house, right next to Dinah and Siope. Speaking of them, Dinah is pregnant, and Siope has proposed. 

Ally and Troy are married with a new born girl. They live 10 miles from us. 

Normani is now with Dinah's cousin. They are happy, and aren't thinking anything big yet. 

"Hey Camzi" Lauren kissed my cheek breaking me from my thoughts. Connor ran behind her. 

"Momma!" He yelled. I picked him up and kissed his cheeks. He shook his head and reached for Lauren. She took him and tickled his stomach.

I had cleaned the house and put out food for everyone. Dinah, Siope, Ally, Troy, Kelsey ( their baby), Normani, and Jack ( A/N Just go with it) were coming over. 

Soon enough there was a knock at the door. I went and opened it, and there was Dinah with her huge stomach and Siope. I kissed both of their cheeks and let them in. 

"Wow Mila. The house looks great" Siope complimented. I smiled and thanked him. 

"DINAH!!!" Lauren screamed from across the house. 

" LAUREN!!!" Dinah screamed back. Dinah and I went out often, but she didn't see Lauren as much. I watched them hug when Connor came from the kitchen laughing. 

"Connor? What did you do?" I asked sternly. He ran to Lauren and giggled in her pants. 

"Momma! Help!" He said to Lauren. She laughed and picked him up. Connor loved Dinah but she couldnt pick him up. Lauren put him on the couch so they could talk. 

I walked into the kitchen to see a glass bowl broken with chips all over the floor. I groaned. 

"Con-" I started to yell. 

"Babe, I'l clean it" Lauren said coming into the kitchen. I got down and helped her pick up the mess. 

"I love you" She whispered. 

"I love you more" I whispered back. We both leaned forward and our lips touched. I still felt the same spark everytime we kissed. 

"YO CAMREN!" Dinah yelled from the other room. I groaned and Lauren laughed.

"I'll clean, you see what she wants" I giggled. 

I got a new bowl and put more chips into the bowl, then swept up the floor. 

"Of course! Clumsy Mila" Someone said. I looked up and there was Mani. I ran to hug her. I haven't seen her for so long. 

"I didn't do this though. Connor did, and he thought it was funny" I rolled my eyes. She laughed. 

"Where is he anyway?" She asked. Before I could talk I heard Connor screaming. 

"Manii!!" He came in screaming. They hugged and her ran to find Ally. 

When we all had finally greeted eachother, we all sat down. It was great to have everyone together. I guess I had been spacing because Lauren started rubing my leg. 

"Babe, you okay?" She asked quietly. I nodded and smiled. Connor came and jumped on my lap and Lauren grabbed my hand. 

"Aww" Dinah cooed. Everyone else did the same. 

"I was always the captian of Camren! Camren for the win" Dinah shouted. Everyone laughed. 

This is exactly what I wanted in life. I couldn't be happier. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

This is the end. 

Thank you to everyone who read this <3 It really means a lot.