Forever Love Xx

Lauren's Pov

Camila wanted to go to her house and get all the important things. I knew this would be hard for her, but I couldn't go. I had to go to meet with my teacher, and I couldn't meet with her any other day. I really didn't want Camila going alone. She has moody with everyone except me. I decided to ask Ally if she would go with Camila and she gladly accepted. I warned her that she would cry, and not to let her anywhere near the bathroom unless she actually needed to go. She reasurred me that everything would be fine, and told me to meet her at the Cabello's house in 10 minutes. 

"Camz come on" I rushed her into the car. She got in and sighed deeply looking at her hands. 

"Camila. If you don't want to do this you don't have to. Call me if you do need me. Okay?" I told her. Her face was flushed and her hands were sweating. 

"Lauren, I want to go. I'm going to freak" She panicked. I rubbed her hand lightly and sang lego house to her. I sang until her breath was at a normal spead. 

When we got there, her breathe hitched in her throat. 

"Sh, baby, it's okay. Get your stuff and leave. Ally will be with you the whole time. Okay? I love you." I said, kissed her and left. 

Camila's Pov (Yay!) 

When I opened the door to my house memories swarmed me. My mom and I cooking in the kitchen, Dad and I watching Tv in the livingroom, Sofi and I playing barbies. There was so much in this house that i hated. 

I instantly went into my mom and dads room. Pictures were on every wall. I took down them all and put them on the bed. 

I looked at the pictures and we all looked so happy. We were happy. 

I picked up a picture and a note fell out. I had black writing on it. I slowly opened it. It said :

  Camila- 

If you are reading this right now, something has happened to your father and I. We are deeply sorry. You will always be in our hearts. You had high dreams and you need to keep those close to your heart. Your father and I are so proud of you Mila. We could not have asked for a better daughter. The way you sing is incredible. You're voice is so unique and beautiful. Just like you. Darling, you are beautiful. You are probably having a hard time right now, and I am so so sorry for that. You will get better. I promise. We will always be there. If you look closely, you can always see us. Remember the good Camila. Please, keep Sofi safe. She loves you. And we love you. Sweatheart- Keep your dreams close to you and We love you. 

Forever Love, 

Mom and Dad Xx

Tears fell down my face. I love them so much. Another note was behind it. It was adressed to Lauren. I shoved them both in my pocket. I went into Sofi's room and got everything that was important to her. Everything was in a big pile. 

Ally did the downstairs. I needed to be alone right now, so I'm glad she gave me that time. I then went to my room and got pictures, my blanket, things Sofi gave me, things my mom and dad gave me and got everything important to me. 

The Jauregui's opened their home to me, but I can't stay their forever. 

I then went to my bathroom and got my tooth brush, razor, and everything I needed. I got tylonal for my pounding headache and a note fell out from behind the box. 

Camila. Go to my closet and open the safe with this key. Use it for good use. Love you!

I then went to their closet and opened the safe. Inside it was thousands of dollars. They had planned everything incase of their death one day. There was enough money for years. I fell into a pile of tears. I miss them so much. I need to get out of here. 

I put everything in 3 big bags and went downstairs. Ally had everything in 5 bags. 

"You okay?" She asked seeing my tears. I nodded. 

"Should you check to see if I got everything?" She doubled checked. I really needed to leave. 

"I trust you. I really want to go" I practically begged her. She nodded and between the both of us we got all the bags. 

Soon enough we were back at Lauren's house. My hands were shaking and I knew I was going to freak out. 

"Want me to come in?" She asked. I shook my head. 

"She's probably here. Thanks Ally" I said quickly and went inside. 

My hands were sweating and my body was becoming hot quickly. I paced around the living room trying to calm myself down. Voices were going through my head. They didn't love you anyways. They hate you. Nobody loved you. They were circling through my head. 

I put my hand on my head and screamed lightly. I can't take it. The voices were getting louder and louder. My palms were sweating and i kept pacing around the room. I again screamed and stomping came down the stairs. 

It was Chris. I shook my head and he looked at me confused. 

"Chris! Help m-me. Get them away" I screamed. I put my hands on my head and yelled in pain. I came over to me and put his arms around me. The voices got louder and louder and I was screaming and crying. Please get them away. 

Lauren's Pov

I hope Camila's okay. I pulled into our driveway and heard screaming outside. I quickly ran in and Chris was hugging her and she was screaming and holding her head. Chris let go when he saw me. She looked over at me and I could see the pain in her eyes. 

"Lauren! Please get them out" She screamed and held her head. I went over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. 

"Camila. What? Get what out?" I asked. She shook her head and look at me again. She was in so much pain and I couldn't help her. 

"The Voices" She screamed. I sat down and pulled her on my lap. 

"Shh its okay" I cooed. I then started rubbing her head and singing to her. Soon enough she was asleep. 

When she ajusted in her sleep a note fell out of her pocket. It was adressed to me. It said:

Lauren-

If you are reading this something has happened to Alejando and I. Please keep Camila safe and be with her through thick and thin. She loves you. I see it in her eyes. That is what true love is. I am truly sorry I am not there to see you both get married and have kids. Lauren you are abousltely beautiful. You are the one for my daughter. I give you complete premission to be with her forever. When you both are ready, of course. Please, please keep my daughter safe. 

Much love, 

Sinue and Alejandro Xx

After reading that I sighed and shead a couple tears before falling asleep also. 

____________________________________________________________________________________--

Comment <3

Vote :)