I need to tell you something

Camila's Pov

~Summer~ 

Everyone knows about Lauren and I, including our parents. It was tough for the first month, but people are now supporting us. 

I am so happy for her. We have been on many dates, and now that it is summer I hope we can go on more. 

Now that I was fully awake, I pulled out my phone and didn't see any texts. Lauren usually wakes up early and sends me a text. Oh well. Maybe she slept late, so I sent her a text. 

To: Lolo <3

Morning baby <3

After that I sent a text to Dinah seeing if she wanted to hang out. Of course she did, and she told me she would meet me at the park in 10. I quickly got dressed and put light makeup on. 

From: Lolo <3

Morning. 

I started to get bad impressions. Maybe she is just in a bad mood. I'll talk to her later. I went downstairs. No one was home, so I just walked out of the house. 

When I got to the park Dinah was standing next to a tall guy. I walked up to them and Dinah greeted me with a hug. 

"Mila, this is Siope. My boyfriend. Siope this is my best friend Camila." She looked between us. We said friendly hellos. He seemed like a nice guy. If he treated Dinah right, then we have no problem. We walked around the park and talked about random things, when I saw a body sitting up against a tree with her head in her hands. 

I looked closer and saw it was Lauren. "Dinah, I'll be right back, go on. I'll catch up." I smiled at them. As I walked closer to Lauren I heard sniffles. She was crying. She never cried, she was always the rock. I slowly sat down next to her and coughed to get her attention. She looked up at me clearly suprised. 

"Laur, whats wrong?" I asked rubbing her leg. Her face got pale. Her eyes rimmed with more tears. This was hard for her. What happened?

"Camila. I need to tell you something" Lauren sobbed. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

What does she need to tell her? 

Comment <3 

Vote <3

Follow <3