Chapter 6

Natsu-

Well great. Now Bickslow knows that I've been out with Lucy, and he can go out and tell anyone he pleases. I tried not to think about it while Lucy and I sat through the movie though.

Once it finished, we left the movie theatre in that awkward silence that happens when you don't know what to say.

"So... Thanks for taking me out tonight. I don't remember the last time I actually had fun." She thanked me as she smiled.

"Seriously? What do you do for fun then?" I asked as we got back into the car.

"Haha! I'd rather not say! It's a nerdy thing that no one's really into!" She says quickly.

"I'm sure it's not that bad. Come on, tell me. Is it that you're a night owl?" I teased.

"How do you know that ok stay up late?" She questioned after she realized what I had said.

"I just do. Now answer my question."

"Fine. I like to write a lot. There! You happy now?" She pouted, crossing her arms and turning her head away from me.

"That's not nerdy. That seems interesting. You'll have to show me your works sometime." I complemented, hoping she would calm down a little by this.

"Hey, I do have one question for you though Natsu." She said as I slowed into a stop at a red light.

"Go on. Fire away." I said as we sat there.

"What exactly does it mean to be a delinquent?"