chapter 3

Natsu- 

I am going to force myself to hate lucy so I stay tough. I decided,  Lucy was angry at me today that was for sure, i had no clue why though.Was it because of me jumping out of that car? I was only trying to save her from being caught next to me. Gray threw a pencil at me and I glared at him across the room, he grinned until a girl came in. 

"everyone this is Juvia, an exchange student from another school!" Our teacher said like it was exciting and new. Everyone made a unconvincing "yay"

Juvia stared at Gray and I grinned,"hey gray! Stop staring at the new girl!" 

Juvia blushed as gray stood up,"mind your own business Natsu!"

"stop fighting you two!" Lucy yelled at us, I liked how powerful she wa- I mean it was annoying how she thought she could boss us around!

"and why should I listen to you," Gray laughed at her I started getting mad, how dare he talk to her like that. Gez i'm doing it again!

"because i actually wear clothes," Lucy covered her eyes and I started laughing uncontrollably. I started to smile then realized i was supposed to be mad because she had told me to shut up. 

"and how are you going to make me shut up? Hmm?" I asked folding my arms, acting pissed off.

"i could kiss you, that would shut you up." Lucy mimicked my stance staring straight into my eyes. 

My face turned pink and Gray gasped," Natsu you idiot you know the rules! If Laxus found out..."

"Laxus what does laxus have to do with this?" Lucy asked confused. 

"... that would  be a disaster," My face palled and erza"tsked" 

"If laxus found out i'd blackmail him. You know everyone has a weak spot." Erza grinned.

"what do you mean?" Gray asked.

"he has a girl of his own, if you are strong of course you can have a girlfriend" Erza shrugged and I gaped.

"you mean... he's actually with Mira?!" I asked shocked.

"Yeah! Everyone knows that!" Lucy laughed at me and I stuck my tongue out at her. 

"so date her natsu! She can fend for herself too," Erza said folding her arms.

"date?!" I asked surprised

"yes what else a sleepover? actually if you want to you-" Lucy covered Erzas mouth "okay yeah we get it" Lucy said Blushing furiously... It was really cute. Wait no! 

"but I dont like her!" I said straight forward.

"if you don't like her then I'll let Leo kiss her" Erza told me.

"NO WAY IS THAT PLAYER TOUCHING MY LUCY!!" I blurted out.

"Yeah Natsu really hates Lucy, excuse me i mean His Lucy" Gray Said laughing.

"Juvia thinks Natsu and Lucy would be a good ship," Juvia said quietly.

"i-erg... Lucy do you... do you wan want to you know... go out?" I stuttered out choppily Looking like a robot.

Lucy giggled,"yes Natsu, I will" 

I frowned... Wait, she... SAID YES?! I smiled I was going out with Lucy... Wait I dont know what to do. When the bell rung I grabbed my phone and called someone.

"please please please pick up!" I said turning the volume up tapping my foot.

"NATSU! WHAT ARE YOU DOING CALLING ME IN CLASS?!AND WHY DON'T YOU CALL ANYMORE" I almost dropped the phone.

"I need help!!" I almost screeched. 

"whats wrong?!" ( you have to guessX3) asked. 

"I-uh.. hubenumeum" I muttered.

"What?" 

"I..." I wispered

"SPEAK UP NATSU!" 

"I HAVE A DATE AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" I shouted into the phone. 

"are you pranking me?!"

"NO!" 

"ugghh! I'll be there in an hour, my college class is almost done." 

"Thank you! I didn't know anyone else who would understand what I'm going through" I smiled hanging up. *** was coming.

The *** is three letters and it is a nickname, X3 mwahahaha, You'll find out in the next chapter mkay? You might hate me... You might not! Natalie (the other twin) Out!