Sure Be Cool If You Did

*Another Chapter! I love all of your guys’ comments! Like, I’ll be reading through them and die of laughter. They seriously they make me never want to stop writing! You guys are amazing <3 *

Dean’s Point of View

I turn over in my bed, away from the bright sun that is shining through my window and grab my phone. I look at the time, which reads 11:23 and groan. Last night we decided that because all of us were tired, from the long car ride, that we would just watch some TV. Well, all that was on was that show Supernatural or whatever. So, that turned into a drinking game like whenever that guy Keith said Thean, which was a lot by the way, we took a shot. I eventually went to bed when all of them kept picking on me for looking like Thean and Cas for looking like Thean’s angel friend, who Thean is obviously gay for. Yeah, that was fun especially for Charlie.

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and walk over to my bag of clothes. I pull on a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt before shuffling out into the hallway. The house is pretty much silent and at first I think that I’m the first one up, until I smell something cooking in the kitchen. Bacon. I smile and make my way down the stairs. When I walk into the kitchen I see Benny flipping pancakes next to a pan of sizzling bacon and sausage. Cas and Bela are already up and sitting at the table with coffee in their hands.

“Mornin’ brother,” Benny smiles over at me and I smile back before making my way to one of the open chairs across from the new couple. As soon as I sit down Bela glares at me and grabs Cas’ hand in hers.

“Good morning Dean,” Cas smiles at me as he sets his coffee cup down.

“Morning,” I smile back before pointing at the abandon drink, “anymore of that?”

“Yeah,” Cas nods before pointing over at the counter, “over there.”

“Thanks,” I mumble, not fully awake yet. I walk over to the coffee pot and Benny passes me a mug. I nod to him in a silent thank you, before pouring the strong drink into it. I take a sip as I walk back over to the table but when it burns my tongue I set it down to let it cool off.

I slouch against the chair and glance up at Cas to see Bela leaning over nibbling on his ear. He doesn’t move or smile or say anything, he just looks down at his coffee and completely ignores her. I smirk at the sight and try to hold back my laugh. “How did you sleep,” Cas looks up and asks me. Bela pulls away with a roll of her eyes and an annoyed sigh. Someone doesn’t like the attention her boyfriend is giving me instead of her.  

“Pretty good. How about you?” I smirk over at Bela. She hardens her glare and picks up her cup to take another drink.

“That’s good and I slept okay,” Cas says in a cheerful voice. I nod and down half of my coffee, trying to wake up more.

“Breakfast is done, who want to go wake up-” Benny starts to say.

“I’m here, I’m here,” Charlie grumbles as she walks into the kitchen wearing a Star Trek shirt and grey sweatpants. She rubs her eyes and walks over to the table, sinking into the chair next to me. Benny walks over and sets all the food onto the table with a smile. He goes back over to the stove and comes back with a coffee for Charlie.

“Thanks Benny,” Charlie smiles up at him. He nods before sitting in the chair on the other side of me.

“Dig in,” he smiles. Bela stares at the stack of pancakes in disgust before getting up and walking to the fridge. She pulls out a container of fruit and puts a few pieces on her plate. Cas had grabbed two pancakes and some bacon but before he can eat it Bela takes his plate and dumps them back onto the piles in the middle of the table before giving him fruit too.