New Friends

*Second Chapter! Sorry I didn’t update earlier this week, I was super busy. I had to write a 12 page essay for my honors English class and I had to write a chapter for my other fan-fiction. But, at least I am updating this week like I told you I would do :) Hope you enjoy it! <3*

Chapter 2

Dean's Point of View

After talking with Sam’s teachers, about his...'issues’ I walk to my first period class quickly, not wanting to be late on my first day. The most important thing that my dad taught me before he passed away was that, it’s all about the first impressions. If you make a bad first impression, you are screwed and have to work twice as hard to earn the respect you want. But, if you make a good first impression then you will most likely get what you want and have less teachers who bitch at you.

I walk into my History class a minute late. Luckily the teacher wasn’t here yet so I rush to the only empty seat. The teacher scrambles in just as I slide into the chair. Yes!! He didn’t notice me. That is the best feeling in the world, sneaking into your class late and the teacher not noticing. I swear if it was an Olympic sport I would get gold every time. I mentally do a dance for my good luck before bending over and grabbing my used books out of my old, torn, backpack.

“Sorry that I was late,” the old, nerdy, teacher says with sweat rolling in droplets down his wrinkly forehead, “there was an accident on my way to school and it held me up.” He walks over to his desk and throws down all the books and papers that he was holding.

He then turns to the class as he wipes his damp forehead with a crimson handkerchief, “Ah...I think we have a new student...Dean?” He says unsure as he squints into the crowd of students as he cleans his glasses.

“Yeah, that's me,” I raise my hand slightly. I hate this part, the 'Tell us something about you Dean' speech. Hopefully this teacher is different. He slips his wire framed glasses up his nose and finally spots me.

“Yes, okay, good,” he shakes his head quickly as he turns to his messy desk, “My name in Mr. G but just call me Metatron. I like to be on a first name bases with all of my students.” This teacher is seriously a weirdo. He shifts through his papers until he pulls out one and begins to read. “Today we are going to start our semester project,” he smiles as the rest of the class moans. Great, first day and I already have to worry about a stupid freaking project. Great time to switch schools, Dean.

I groan and throw my head back to look at the ceiling. “It's not that bad, I promise,” I hear a small but deep, and I mean like an angel of the lord deep, voice say. Is he talking to me... I hesitate before sitting back up and looking to my right. There sitting next to me is a boy with black hair and electric blue eyes. He is smiling at me and I can't help but to smile back. He's wearing a white dress shirt and a pair of black slacks. He also has a blue tie that hangs loosely around his neck, bringing out the sapphire color of his eyes. The weirdest thing about his outfit is a tan trench coat that hangs loosely around his body.

I can't deny that he is a good looking guy, the side of me that has a thing for other guys wont let me. I've known that I am bi since my freshman year when I fell for the senior quarterback. Of course he was straight so I never acted on my emotions, but they were for sure there. “Hey man, Name's Dean,” I say to him.

“Hello, Dean. My name is Castiel,” he replies in a deep gravely tone. Castiel...that's one weird name. I bet you can't find that name on those stupid little key chain things they have at gas stations.

“Castiel, I like it,” I say with a smile, “Can I call you Cas?”

Cas squints and cocks his head to the side with a confused expression, “If you like my name, why would you call me something different?”