I Scream, You Scream, We all Scream for Ice Cream

*Hey guys I am am sooo sorry that I haven't uploaded in forever! My computer blew up! Sike no it just stopped working :/ but I had to write this whole chapter on my I pod, so sorry for any misspellings :o BUT THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE READ: IF WHEN YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTER IT WAS ONLY ONE PARAGRAPH GO BACK AND READ IT! Wattpad messed up but it's fixed now! Thank you loves!*

                                                    Chapter 4

Dean's Point of View

My second day of school wasn't that bad. I made a few new friends that seem pretty cool. Charlie is a red head, nerd in my english class who pulls more girls than me and Benny is a football jock who sits next to me in chemistry. We all hung out at lunch, including Cas and well, it was pretty awesome.

As planned Cas comes to my house after school to continue our project. Sam seems better, I don't know what but he just looks...different. A good different.

"Dean, read this book and find 10 interesting facts about WWll for our powerpoint," Cas says as he pushes one of the many books he has towards me. I sigh and flip through the pages quickly.

"There's not even any pictures in here! What kind of book is this?" I whine, "how about we do something else."

"Like what, Dean," he says without looking up from his laptop.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"I have never made one of these," Cas says with a confused look on his face.

"What?!" I question him in suprise, "You've never made an ice cream Sunday?! Do you live under a rock?!"

"What? No, I dont live under a rock. That is physically impossible Dean. It would crush my bones. Why would you even think that? And what does that have anything to do with our previous conversation?" he asks me in a very serious tone.

I burst out laughing and have to hold on to the counter for support. After a good 5 minutes of laughing I stand up straight and place my hand on his shoulder while looking into his electric eyes, "Don't ever change." He looks at me carefully but before he can say anything I turn to the fridge, "Okay let's get started!"

"Twizzlers, check. Ice cream, check. Chocolate syrup, check. Sprinkles, check. Caramel, check. Strawberry syrup, check. Marshmallow creme, check. Cherries, check. Nuts," I laugh to myself, "check!" I drop all the ingrediants onto the stove, "We're missing something...."

"I highly doubt that. You have every sweet substance here," Cas says in a suprised tone as he looks over the pile of treats.

"No...there's something missing," I say quietly as I walk over to the fridge and look inside a second time, "Whipcream! See I told you I was missing something!"

"Yes, you did tell me," he says in a low voice. I go to the cabinet and grab two big bowls. I scoop vanilla ice cream into both and pass Cas his bowl, "Dean this is a lot..."

"That's the point! Now grab anything and just trow it into your bowl," I say with a smile as I reach for the caramel. He grabs the chocolate syrup and squeezes it into his bowl before picking up the spinkles. "Do you like that shirt?" I ask him as I open the bag of twizzlers putting one in my mouth and five more in my bowl.

"Um well, I don't know. It's not special to me no," he says as he looks down at his grey t-shirt, "why do you ask?" I pick up the chocolate syrup and pretend that I'm going to add it to my mixture but instead turn it on Cas and squeeze. Stripes of chocolatey sweetness hit his shirt and he looks up at me in shock.

"Oops," I say with an innocent expression, trying not to smile.

"Dean," he gasps but before I can say anything he snatches up the caramel and squeezes it. The sticky substance runs down my face, I slowly open my eyes and see Cas looking up at me from under his eyelashes, his blue eyes full of mischief, "oops."