I smiled at her too saying, "I'm Chaeyoung, my Mom calls me Chaeng often so you can call me Chaeng too Bunny unnie!!!" I pulled her in for a hug and that made her squeal.

"Kyaaaah! Such a cute kid you are!" Nayeon unnie kept on squealing to the point that her hug became almost crushing.

We played lots and lots. Nayeon unnie also played with my friends because they got along so fast.  Every single day with her was fun and I never regretted it. For the first time in my life, this Unnie made me happier, she added colors to my boring world.

I wanna be with her forever--- no, I will definitely be with her forever.

or.. that's what I thought.

I failed to be together with her forever though.  Nayeon unnie and her Mom moved to another country and we never got the chance to play and talk again.

Everyday, I was waiting for the Bunny unnie to show up, but she never did. The Bunny unnie that I was most fond of never appeared before me ever again. On the scale of 1-10 how sad am I? It's 0, I'm not really waiting for her until now. She got back here in Korea last year and became a trainee. Let's just forget the fact that I haven't had a glimpse of her in person even if we're in the same country. I hate pitying myself, okay? but I love seeing her on TV.

"The Bunny unnie that I like must've forgotten about me. I don't blame her. Remembering a lame girl like me would be a waste." a sad smile crept up on my lips. 

Dahyunie patted my back, "You're very special, Chaeng. Me and Tzuyu would never forget you." Tzuyu also stepped  closer and gave me a light pat, "Tofu's right." 

I smiled at them. "Gee, thanks guys." 

A girl like me sure is lucky to have these two guardian angels beside me. 

3rd Person's POV 

The 3 Idiots walked to the Teacher's Office side by side, even their feets' movements are in sync. They did not mind the boys whose mouths fell open, staring and grinning at them. "They are so annoying. Why are you so popular Chaeng?" Dahyun pinched the baby cub's cheeks.

Upon reaching their destination, Tzuyu, the quiet one, was the first to knock and get in. "Mr. Gong Yoo, we're here." She dragged her two friends inside, facing them to their teacher. Clearing her throat to get his attention she questioned, "Seonsengnim, what did we came here for?" 

Mr. Gong Yoo crossed his legs, not paying attention to the trio as he was arranging some paperworks. "I'm not gonna tell you just yet. Wait for the other two to come." his eyes were still on the paperworks. He looks tired and scary at the same time since the bags under his eyes got more visible, the tone of his voice changed too. Chaeyoung flinched because of this. He glanced at them, turning his head at the sofa next to signal them to sit down first. 

The trio understood and obeyed his orders. It was as if they're in the Army, obeying the commands of someone with a rank higher than theirs. The girls settled down and Chaeyoung gracefully sat down between her friends. 

 "Do you know who we're waiting for?" she tugged Tzuyu's uniform as curiosity filled her eyes. "I'm excited to know." 

"I don't know." the quiet one answered simply. 

Chaeyoung turned to Dahyun but she just shook her head, "I don't know too, okay?" this made the Baby Cub pout. 

*door opens*  (A/N: HAHAHHA I'm too lazy to describe this scene, sarreh folks xD)

Two beautiful young lady appeared before the trio. You wondering who it was? It's the Dance Club's Aces. Myoui Mina and Hirai Momo. They failed to make a step closer inside the room as their eyes shifted on the three 11th graders with their jaws dropped. 

The five of them stared at each other and no one was miraculously moving. Their intense staring contest got cancelled when Mr. Gong Yoo broke the silence, "So, since the 5 of you are all here, I will take my leave." 

"What? W-Why are you leaving?" Chaeng stammered and the cause was Mina's sudden appearance. "My only job was to make sure that the 5 of you will meet. Make sure you introduce yourselves properly okay? I'll be going now." he took his suitcase and left the girls all frozen in their spots. 

Chaeyoung glanced at Mina and by her surpise, she was already staring at her. The Pengu smiled and waved her hand to the cute cub, "Annyeonghaseyo, Chaeyoungie."  her gums was eventually showing up. 

On the other hand, Dahyun is in a tight spot. Hirai Momo is now studying her whole physical appearance, "You." the Tofu girl flinched at the Japanese girl's cold words that was directed towards her. "I remember you. The girl who flicked my forehead." 

She averted her attention outside and hid her hands behind her as they were shaking endlessly. "H-Huh? Really? It... It's my first time seeing you though." 

They were busy in their own worlds. Mina and Chaeyoungie were having a decent conversation, Dahyun and Momo are having a misunderstanding and... Tzuyu was just watching them silently since she was feeling out of place. 'Wow, they know each other already.' she thought, taking out pack of cookies and devouring them all by herself. "Interesting. "