[1] New kid

Azalea's pov
I always thought life means nothing. Well, it is nothing.
Picture this...

You are only 14 when your mom nearly killed you and your dad left you with your mom to god knows where. Now, your mom is also go knows where.
Then, you were shipped from Virginnia to Los Angeles for no exact reason.
Now you are 18, living with anxiety and pain in your lonely life.

If you can imagine that, then welcome to my life!

I burry my head under my arms. Math is booring. Since when did math is not boring?
Well, if you got an A+, that's not boring. I made a silent groan.

RINGG.. RINGGG

Finally!!!
I lift my head up and grabbed my bag, no scratch that, dragged my bag to lunch.

I pass the horrific halls and the group of bitter teenagers on the way. It feels like treasure hunting for me to find someone or something in this school alone.

I find a empty spot under the tree. I sit there and start to eat my apple. Yeah, I eat apple for lunch. Anxiety. Yeah.

I look people around me. Well, they were kind a avoiding me. I'm known as the dorky suicidal girl here, so it's not that weird, it is true. Duh.

"Hey, can I sit here?"
I blinked, a boy is asking to sit with me. Here. He has a very blue oceanic eyes. Man, I think I can stare at his eyes for hours. His blonde hair looks combed, but somehow still kind of messy.

Is this guy sick? Because nobody ever, ever wants to sit with me.
"S-sure" I said, he sit infront of me. He start to eat his sandwhiches.

"I'm Corbyn, Corbyn Besson" He offered a hand,
"Azalea, Azalea Caresson" I shake his hand.
"Are you new here?" I asked,
"Yeah, just moved here" He answered,

Oh, isn't that obvious.

Whispers start to fill the air.

Is that dude okay?
Man, I feel bad for Corbyn there
Oh god, he's sitting with her!
Ish, what some bunch of dorks

I gripped my bag, trying to control the rage in me. Anxiety.
"Are you the umm-the suicidal girl?" He asked, "I'm sorry"
"No, it's fine. And yes, I'am. That's why people are now talking about us" I answered,

Well, this kid Corbyn seems nice.

"Sooo, are we friends?" He asked in a tone, making me giggle. Finally I giggle because of a real person, not netflix.

Yeah, I'am that lonely.

"Sure, Corbyn" I smiled,
"Okay, Azalea" He smiled, holding my hand. We both laughed. So this is how it feels to have a friend.. oh.

"Hey, we should get going" Corbyn stood up,
"Yeah" I stood up.
We both walked to the horrifying halls. Well, for me, not for him. I put my head under my hoodie.

"Oh, if it isn't the dork bish" Melanie laughed, an echo of laughters fills the hallway. I gripped my bag tight.

Breathh...
Ignore her and breath Azalea.
Breathhhhh.....

Fire start to burn under my skin. Ugh, this girl!

Corbyn's pov
Are you sure this girl is a dorky suicidal girl? Azalea?
She's too pretty to suffer from that. Just look at her!

Her perfect wavy brunnette hair flowing down her back in a ponytail or whatever girls call it. Her piercing green eyes. Yup, you heard me. Green eyes. Can you bealieve it? Green eyes!

She also seems friendly to me. Or she just never had a friend since she become this other girl.

Suddenly, she hides her head in her hoodie.

"If it isn't the dorky bish" A blonde haired girl mocked, echoes of laughters followed her.

I see Azalea gripps her bag tight. Oh, she's trying not to blow up I guess.

Isn't that obvious Corbyn?

"She's not a dork!" I said, everybody set still and silent. The blonde girl's eyes widen.
"Corbyn....let's just go" Azalea whispered, I ignored her,

"Oh, and who are you?" The girl asked,
"Corbyn, Corbyn Besson" I answered, confidence in me.
Her mouth fell. See.

"C-Corbyn the actual Besson?"
"Yeah, you know me?" I asked, a few gasps are in the hall,
"Of course! You're famous here in LA! But... Why are you with the dork?"

Azalea looked at me,
"Huh?"
I give her the 'I-got-this' look
"Because I think I'm searching for a friend. Azalea's my friend"

"Oh, you are with the wrong people Corbyn! Here, I'm Melanie Hotch" She offered a hand, I ignored her.
"I think I already know which one is wrong, which one is right thank you" I said,

She's the mean girl! Her everything shouted mean girl to me.

Blonde hair with alot of hairspray. A very thick layer of make up. Her sassy way of speaking. Her mocking Azalea. And two sidekicks beside her.

That's mean girls to me.
"Ugh. I think we have another dork in here" Melanie mocked, but faint laughs only.
"Oh,I'm fine with the nickname." I smiled, making her furious,

"Look, dorks. You should get to class before I told my daddy" Melanie said, looking for her phone. Let me guess, an IphoneX. And my guess is correct!

"Her father is important to this school" A brown girl with a little curly hair said,
"Thanks Leah" Melanie said,
"And if you want to stay in this school, you both should walk away" Another girl said, but she have a jet black straight hair.

"See, listen to Mia" Melanie said, I rolled my eyes.

Sooooooo,
Azalea and I walk to class.
"Here's my class" I said,
"Here's my class-wait what?" She asked,
"You're in Geography?"
"I'am" I answered, we both laughed, and we take a seat.

A few momments later...

For the whole class, everytime Melanie turns back to us, she will always throw something at Azalea. Ugh, That witch.

Azalea is holding her rage, again. Anxiety.

"I can't take it" Azalea wipes a tear and stood up,
"Azalea-"
"It' fine Corbyn" She give me a faint smile,
She whispered something to the teacher and walks outside.

Please god, don't let her do anything suicidal. I just become her friend today...

Azalea's pov
Ughhhh!!!!

I wipe my tears and I run to my apartement. I throw my bag to my bed and I roll up my hoodie's sleeve, showing ny arm full of scars. My scars.

I look at the bathroom's mirror. I'm a mess. A big mess. I breath heavily. My hand start to shake and slowly making their way to a razor I kept.

Then, something hit me.

Corbyn.

An image of him laughing with me today.

I stop my hand. The razor is inches away from my skin.

I look in the mirror. I look at myself.

Corbyn don't want this.

How do you know that?!

Because... The way we both laugh. The way he defended me today.

Can he really be my friend? My actual friend that cares about me and all.

I took a deep breath and put the razor down on the counter. I put the razor back and wash my face.

Corbyn Besson...

Is he really the only one that cares about me?

Can he be the reason of why I haven't die yet?