"I want to drink, but I can't," she answered calmly. Sun Woo looked both of them, puzzled.

"Eh, it can't be, right? You just started dating!" he grinned in disbelief. Both of them didn't answer, only looked away awkwardly. "Yah, are you crazy?"

"What?" Deok Sun still trying to act nonchalant.

"You're pregnant?" Sun Woo asked again to make sure. Deok Sun exchanged glance with Jung Hwan who still refused to say anything.

"Yes," she finally answered.

"Crazy bastards," Sun Woo muttered, half shocked, half laughing. "You only dated for, what, two months?"

"Three months," Jung Hwan corrected him.

"And how far along are you?" Sun Woo asked Deok Sun.

"Three months," she answered.

"Whoa, Jung Pal-ah, I admire you, really. You knocked her up in one try?" Sun Woo shook his hand and earned himself a slap in the arm from her. "So you came here to tell your parents?"

"Sun Woo-yah, you have to help us, okay? We're going to tell them at lunch," Deok Sun pleaded him right away.

"How can I help?" Sun Woo laughed.

"My parents love you. If they got angry, talk to them or something," Deok Sun displayed her sweetest smile to him, making Jung Hwan scowled at her.

"What about your parents?" Sun Woo asked Jung Hwan.

"They'll be fine. They would be happy rather than angry," he answered.

"Lunch's ready!" suddenly his mom called them and knocked on his door. Jung Hwan and Deok Sun looked at each other, almost losing their nerves from nervousness.

"I'll talk to them, okay? Just don't panic," Jung Hwan told her and held her hand to calm her down. His hand was cold and she admired him for toughened up for her even though he was just as scared as her.

Their parents had started their meal when they sat down. They sat beside each other deliberately, even when Jung Hwan had to sit beside Deok Sun's dad because of it. Bo Ra and Sun Woo followed them not long after that. Apparently he told her because she looked at Deok Sun like she was crazy.

"Where's Jae Woo?" her mom asked Bo Ra.

"Sleeping," she answered.

"His temperature has gone down?" she asked again. Bo Ra nodded and didn't say anything when her mom told Deok Sun how Jae Woo wouldn't stop crying all night long. She looked at Bo Ra and Sun Woo, sympathetically. No wonder they looked exhausted.

"You will go through that soon," Bo Ra smirked at her and she glared at her sister.

"She has to get married first," their mom scoffed at that.

"They just started dating, what's the rush?" Jung Hwan's mom laughed.

"Why are you talking about us like we're not here?" Jung Hwan asked, making his mom laughed even louder.

"But don't you want another grandchild?" Sun Woo tried to steer the topic subtly.

"Why? Are you pregnant again?" her dad asked Bo Ra right away. Bo Ra snorted and shook her head, looked like she would rather die than getting pregnant again in near future.

"Jae Woo's not even two and you're both so busy too, just take your time," her mom looked concerned.

"I'm not the one who's pregnant," Bo Ran laughed.

Deok Sun took a sharp breath when her sister said it and Jung Hwan grabbed her hand right away to give her strength. They looked at each other briefly before facing both of their parents. Their parents stopped eating, stared at them with a puzzled look.