The Wedding

"Eomma, appa, I'm home!" Deok Sun announced her arrival as soon as she opened the door. Bo Ra glared at her while she swayed her son to sleep one more time, silently told her to shut up. She laid him down in her room before collapsed on the sofa, tired.

"If you wake him up, I'll kill you," she hissed to her sister.

Deok Sun was going to tease her before she remembered she would go through the same thing in six months. She sat beside her sister and smiled sweetly instead.

"When did you come?" she asked.

"Last night," she answered, looking lifeless. "Jae Woo's sick and I have a big trial coming up. I'll leave him here for a week."

"Sun Woo can't take care of him?" Deok Sun asked.

"He's busier than me, how can he?" Bo Ra scoffed, half worried, half annoyed. She kicked Deok Sun out of the sofa and lied down there. Deok Sun could only sighed and sit down on the armchair.

"Oh, Deok Sun-ah, you just came?" Sun Woo greeted her as soon as he got out of their room. She nodded.

"Jung Hwan wanted to come early. He woke me up at six," Deok Sun whined.

"Yah, I still can't believe you two are dating. It's so weird," Sun Woo laughed. Deok Sun rolled her eyes. It would be weirder if you know I'm pregnant.

"Didn't they like each other since high school?" Bo Ra asked.

"Yeobo, you knew about them?" Sun Woo was shocked everyone noticed something was going on between Deok Sun and Jung Hwan, except him and Dong Ryong.

"Wasn't it obvious? They kept staring at each other every time they're together," Bo Ra answered. Deok Sun laughed at that. They really did, now that she thought about it. "That's why I was surprised when you started dating Taek."

"Don't talk about Taek here!" Deok Sun glared at her. "Eomma and appa doesn't know about that."

"Aigoo, arasseo," Bo Ra scoffed and closed her eyes. "Now shut up and let me sleep. Yeobo, wake me up at lunch."

"Alright," Sun Woo nodded. "Deok Sun-ah, let's go."

"Where?"

"Jung Hwan's room," he answered. "We don't have Taek's room here, so Jung Hwan's will do."

Deok Sun laughed and followed him to Jung Hwan's house. Both of their dads were watching television together, while the moms were busy in the kitchen, as usual. Sun Woo got into Jung Hwan's room right away, but Deok Sun had to greet them first before following him inside.

"Yah, why are you going into his room?" her dad shouted at her.

"Sun Woo's here too, appa," she shouted back, annoyed. Sun Woo chuckled when he patted Jung Hwan's shoulder to greet him and sat beside him on the bed.

"Aigoo, no one cared if I go into his room before," Deok Sun scoffed and sat on the chair.

"At least you both live alone now. You know how hard it was to date in Ssangmundong?" Sun Woo shook his head when he thought about it.

"Wasn't that why you got married so soon?" Jung Hwan snorted at him. Sun Woo laughed and nodded.

"Yah, now that you guys are here, let's drink something!" Sun Woo suggested, looking like he hadn't drunk alcohol in years.

"It's eleven in the morning, bastard," Jung Hwan glanced at Deok Sun, worried. She only smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Sun Woo scoffed at him and looked at Deok Sun. She shook her head.

"I can't drink," she answered. Jung Hwan raised his eyebrow, silently asking what was she doing. She shook her head, telling him to stay put.

"Why? You stop drinking again?" Sun Woo snorted at her. "Bullshit."