20. The girl I love

Começar do início

"I guess I was at the wrong place at the wrong time." I reply casually shrugging my shoulders. Then Bellamy turns to Murphy with a angry look on his face.

"This wasn't part of the deal Murphy! Let her go!" Bellamy yells clenching his fists.

"Too bad you don't have the upper hand." Murphy says grinning at him, loving the power.

"Tie those seatbelts together." Murphy tells Bellamy. When Bellamy doesn't move Murphy points the gun towards my direction and Bellamy instantly gets to work.

"When did you go from stalker to psychopath?" I ask Murphy curiously. Unfazed by the fact he is holding a gun to my head.

"I'm done." Bellamy announces getting up.

"Throw it over there." Murphy tells him pointing to a pole high up. That's when I catch on.

"John! No!" I yell shaking my head. Then Murphy gets Bellamy up on a stool.

"Murph take me instead! I kicked the box not Bell! Please Murphy I'll do anything!" I shout struggling in my restraints even more.         

"No Marley! He deserves it!" Murphy says walking over to Bellamy.

"What did I ever do to you?" Bellamy asks looking down at him.

"You stole the girl I love." Murphy says scowling.

"What! Murphy you idiot! You never had me in the first place!" I yell at him annoyed he would take his anger out on Bell over something so petty

"You stalked her Murphy! She never wanted you!" Bellamy yells at Murphy. Then Murphy makes his way over to me. He touches my cheek and I try to move away but I can't.

"Get your hands of me you snake." I tell him angrily but he doesn't stop.

"Murphy touch her again and I swear to god!" Bellamy yells at him.

"Back on the ark you knew I loved you. Yet you ignored me and slept with hundreds of others." He says looking into my eyes but I look away.

"Yeah I ignored you. You stalked me John. You where obsessed. Get over it." I reply shortly.

"You know what. Your right." He says getting up and he pulls me up from my sitting position. So I'm standing with my wrists and ankles bound. Out of nowhere he throws a punch at my jaw. I can't move my arms so I just fall back onto the hard floor. I can hear Bellamy yelling something but my head is throbbing to loudly after it being knocked on the ground. My vision starts to go blurry and it all turns black.

BELLAMYS POV

"Murphy! Don't touch her!" I scream and I begin to take off the noose but he aims his gun at Marley who lays unconscious on the ground.

"Move a muscle and she gets it." Murphy tells me seriously. Then he begins to kick Marley in the stomach and I just have to stand there and watch. It's awful, my body begs to help her but if i go it won't help her at all. He continues to kick her all over and he punches her in the face leaving her all bloody. But somehow she is still beautiful no matter what.

Murphy suddenly stops beating up Marley when we hear a sound from below us. Raven. But Murphy begins shooting at the ground and I just have to pray a bullet didn't hit her. Then the drop ship door opens and Murphy kicks the box from under me. I try to loosen the noose on my neck but Murphy just pulls my hands away. I can feel my last breath and my vision blurs. Then suddenly my body drops to the ground with a thud. I struggle to breathe in as much air as possible.

Once I can move I open my eyes to see Octavia. But that's not what I think about. I quickly get up and make my way over to Marley. I cradle her body in my arms and brush her hair from her bloody face. I can see her chest rise and fall and I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding. The last time I felt this kind of pain was when my Mother died. Then I realize what it is. I'm in love with Marley.

Hey everyone!

I just realized that I totally screwed up the numbering on my chapters and put that I was two chapters further than I actually am! Maths is really not my strong suit haha.

I also just went over my first few chapter and realized that I said she was 20 turning 22! Oopsy, sorry if I confused anyone.

Extra long chapter to make up for the lack of updates, sorry I'm so busy!

I always feel a bit bad for Murphy, he always did the wrong thing and no-one liked him. Poor guy.

OMG Bellamy is in love with Marley! I have been waiting so long to write this chapter you guys have no idea!

Till next time x