Chapter 2

I slammed my back up against the entrance door of my father's house 'w-who was he?..' I thought and blushed 't-those eyes, I can't get those eyes out of my mind'

I shook my head and just casually walked up to my room, I assume my father set up my room cause the bed was nicely made with black sheets and a (F/C) pillow and not to mention, the box full of band merch I had which sat on a chair by the corner of my bed

I placed my bag on the floor and walked over to it and the first poster that was on top was a My Chemical Romance shirt and a Pierce The Veil bracelet. I slipped on the bracelet and grabbed the shirt, I turned around to see James in the bathroom leaning towards the mirror, probably looking at his face up close

"Why Are You In My Room?!" I shouted as James exited the bathroom and asked "Do you think I have a chance to get a boyfriend?" I throw my MCR shirt at him and shouted "What Kind Of Question Is That?!" James caught it and looked at it, saying "keep your voice low, dads' sleeping plus.. I saw a guy at the mall today and.. well.. I think he's really attractive" I paused "are.. are you gay?" I said surprised but calm.

James looked at my with red cheeks and stuttered "n-no!.. I...." he looked at the ground and muttered "yes" I smiled and happily shouted "AWW!!! James, why are you telling me this now?!" James put his head down and walked out without a response, I turned to him and watched as he walked out 'was it something I said?'

—- NEXT DAY—-

I woke up to Jack, shouting "C'mon (Y/N)! Get Up! You Have A Concert To Attend To!!" I shot up, fully awake and shouted back "okay, okay. I'm going!" I got up, threw on a tang top, black shorts, black converses, and a cargo (I honestly do not know the proper name for it.. I just know it's a cargo shirt/ jacket thing :/)

As soon as I was done I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house, quickly making my way to the concert,which was five blocks away

—- TIME SKIP —-

As Sleeping With Sirens was done, I took a breath... that's when a girl next to me, started to chant something

Until.. it hit me like a bag of bricks. I realize, that the whole crowd was chanting "Set It Off"

I was confused at first but then a male voice rang through the whole concert

"ARE. YOU. READY!?!"

The crowd screamed and roared as the male voice continued

"THEN LET'S FUCKING DO THIS!!"

A band ran onto stage as a song I wasn't familiar with, started playing. I didn't know what to do.. I didn't know the song or any of the band members... so.. I might as well leave..

I turned away, about to walk away but everything went quiet.. I paused and listened to the singer... but with all the screaming in my ears, I couldn't hear properly

Wait... i- is that?.. then hear them started to sing 'The Grand Finale' I turned back to them with eyes full of hope, joy, wonder, confident.

I knew what had to be done.. I breathed in and gave it all I had. At the top of my lungs, I sang so loud that it actually hard but I didn't care

—- TIME SKIP (cause why not :3) —-

Since the concert ended, I was about to walk out but then someone gently grabbed my shoulder, I turned to see..
a security guard?

"I was told to bring you back stage" I felt a huge wave of anxiety overwhelm me " I-I uh.. Don't H-H-Have a uh.. backstage p-pass though" the guard just brushed it off and brought my backstage anyways

Once we were backstage, He told me to sit on a bench.... away for the group of fans? Huh

I sat there, looking everywhere with a weird sick feeling in my throat. After what felt like forever.. I felt someone tap my shoulder

when I turned to face the figure... I paused and became face to face with the same guy I met in the mall, yesterday

He still had black hair and his lip piercing.. well.. come to think of it.. why did I think he was gonna change in one day?

"hey" he said with a happy tone "nice to properly meet you" he led out his hand for me to shake "name's Cody" I gladly shook his hand and said with a soft smile "(Y/N).. umm.. by the way.. were you the one that requested someone to bring me backstage?"

Cody chuckled and replied "of course.. I heard you sing and.. I love your voice" I was shocked 'my voice?! Have you listened to yours?' I just smiled and said "thank you.. but yours is beautiful" my eyes widen 'SHIT!!'

He looked confused "I uh.. didn't mean it like that" I stuttered and stumbled over my words "w-what I meant was... your voice .. is l-like.. uh.. uh.. BUTTER!!" I bit my lip 'ah fuck.. kill me now' Cody chuckled with no hesitation.. started to make thing less uncomfortable from my awkwardness, he said "beautiful like butter.. I'll take it"

Cody glanced behind him then back to me "I have a Meet And Greet.. do you mind if I do it?"  I shook my head "not at all.. go ahead" Cody smiled as he grabbed my hand and gave me something and ran off to attend at his things.

I clutch the thing 'Now what?' I thought and almost immediately, hear someone yell "(Y/N)!" I jumped and glanced around to see Cody signing something as he continued "meet me at my tour bus!"

I nodded and walked out, as I tried to look for a way out, I look down to the thing Cody gave me

It was a 'All Access' Pass with his name on it and a piece of paper, which read "I gave her the pass.. bring her to my band's bus".