Chapter 27: The Fallen

Well, I have experienced a strange change of events. 

Necro has shifted from Action to its new genre, which is Zombie. Well, I did intend to make this as a zombie story, but it turned out pretty well around finding its cure. Comment down if you agree that this is a zombie story. 

I too had a hard time what genre it is. Please tell me by picking:

A.) Action

B.) Sci-Fi

C.) Zombie

Anyways, here's Chapter 27, enjoy!!!

---

B-4 Morningstar's POV:

I still don't know why I'm moping here instead of enjoying the party. People always think that I'm always happy and energetic, but there will always be times where I want to stay silent and maybe read a good book.

This was one of those times that I wanted it to happen, but I know that I can't. The coronation just happened, of course, there would be a party about it. People getting drunk and having some fun all around. I actually saw my colleagues having fun too, I know they expected me to be there, to do something stupid or to dance in a funny way, but all I wanted to do right now is a crawl to my bed and have a long sleep.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone poking my sides. I jumped a bit and one of my daggers was already in my hand when I turned around. I sighed in relief when I noticed that it was just Macsinner.

"Yo! Rosa!" I said with a cheerful tone. I always call her by her first name when we're alone, but when we are with the others, I usually call her Macsinner.

She just stared at me blankly then she shook her head.

"What?" I asked and tilts my head. Rosa just shook her head and mumbled 'nothing' under her breath. Maybe she noticed me moping? Well, that ain't a good thing. I stood up and asked if Rosa wants to dance but she just shook her head again.

I tried to persuade her but she just glared at me then walked out. I pouted a bit then walked towards the other Crusaders. Schniezer gave me a glass of wine and I drank it all with just one shot.

It didn't really have an effect, but I went on being the Morningstar they knew before they asked stupid questions. I don't know why, but I honestly hate it when someone looked at me with sympathy, like when my mom and dad died when I was eighteen. I think everyone was expecting me to cry my eyes out as they got cremated, I mean I did cry not just in front of them. I hate showing weaknesses.

Because showing weaknesses was like giving someone to see through you, and that's the last thing I want, the only weakness I ever show is me getting afraid because of spiders, man. Ew, hell no. That's the only thing that I want the world to see, showing weaknesses will only give the idea of the evil ones on how they can manipulate you, or use you. I snap back at reality when Schniezer smacked the back of my head.