Hey...

Spencer's POV
10 minutes passed and I replied
Test room
He came running in
"Are you alright?"
"Totally."
"Sure."
He knew I was lying. I just didn't want it to seem like I cared what Hayley said. That didn't really bother me. I didn't really understand what she was implicating. Oh well.

"We better get back it's getting late."

We walked back laughing and talking. When we entered it was pretty quiet but we were laughing.

"Thank you for the wonderful day. I'm going to go read a book. Good Night."

"Night."

I walked into the bathroom where Hayley was.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I was just wondering if you too were a thing."

"I don't really know what a thing is but I don't think we are that in our relationship as friends."

"Yeah definitely not." She seemed very satisfied with her self I honestly had no clue what she was referring to. I was bother by that remark but I don't know why.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"That you guys don't seem to have that much in common."

"I think was sufficient amount in common as friends. We both love music and performing and reading and laughing."

"Oh I didn't know you were into music."

"Yes I enjoy singing and playing many instruments. How would you know we haven't said as much as two words to each other."

I could tell she was getting less confident I herself. I don't understand why I don't think I like Leo in that way and even if I did she has a boyfriend and he didn't choose Leo.

"Why does any of this matter?" I questioned truly curious.

"Well I guess you are just was I thought."

"Which was?" I wasn't trying to sound rude maybe I was all I know she was happy one bit.

"I thought you were shallow and got into the school because your name's Green."

I think everyone was listening at this point I was talking in clam manner and I wasn't bing antagonistic is an way my voice was steady the entire time. Hayley was getting more and more upset. I was really and deeply hurt by her last remark.

"I'm sorry you feel that way." I was brushing my long brown hair today it was curled. I put down my brush on the brink of crying and left.

(pretend there is a balcony)

I walked out of the room on to the balcony. I wasn't that cold I was wear a navy blue top, a maroon cardigan and flown black and white shorts with above the ankle socks. I was crying at this point I was so sick of feeling alone and everyone assuming I get what ever I want because I'm a Green. That's not how it works I have to work twice as hard to prove that am what the name makes me to be. At this point I was balling. Leo came out. I wipe the tears away. he closed the door behind him.

"Hey I can tell you aren't okay. Tell me what's up."

"You don't waste any time." I sniffled

"You heard the conversation." he nodded

"Well I applied and took the test without telling my parents. I'm not shallow and yes I might be a Green but I work hard to get everything I earn. Sometimes harder than most." Then I turned to the sea I was crying again silently.

"I'm sorry" I said

"for what?" he questioned

"I don't ever let everything out like that."

"Hey it's okay."

I was still facing the ocean. Leo was behind me. I started to full out cry. I hate when I cry. He wrapped his arm around me. I hated having people touching me but I was too busy to notice. He kept saying it's okay. I didn't believe it for a second. Once I calmed down I realized his arms were around me.

"Please stop touching me." He gave me look like okay. I felt bad but I still didn't want his arms to be around me or anything.

"I just don't really feel comfortable when people touch me." He nodded. I walked back inside it had been like a half hour everyone was in bed except Max he was looking at the chess board.

"Hey Max."

"Hey."

"What's wrong?" I barely knew him yet I knew something was up and I couldn't quiet put my finger on it.
"Jackie. She's convinced I still like Emma and it doesn't help that Emma's back for good."

"Do you like Emma?" He sat there actually thinking about it.
"Well maybe you do because you have to think about it."

"Maybe... I don't know what to do anymore."

"Be honest with Jackie that's my advice may not be the best but it's all I got." I laughed

"Thanks... it's odd I don't usually open up that easy to people. Anyway forget about me what's going on with you?"

"I don't know. I can to this school because I wanted to see what my family help create and my family didn't even know I was coming. I decided at the last minute."

"What made you change your mind?"

"All of the stories I've heard. How this is the best place to be when your growing up. Yet my time here isn't going too well."

"It will get better. Hayley will get over it and you can do whatever you want with Leo."

"Uh... I don't think I like Leo in that way."

"Oh sorry I just assumed."

"No no it's fine. Really. I just am a very quiet person who doesn't like having the attention on me."

"Yeah I get it. Well it's getting late we should probably go to bed."

"Yeah, Good Night."

"Night."

I feel bad for Max that must be an impossible situation to be in. I think he might like Emma maybe not as much as Jackie but he definitely blushed when talking about her. I don't think I like Leo. What do I no anymore? Honestly I thought I would be at home here and I've been here too minutes and someone already basically hates me. I got into bed and looking out at the moon and fell asleep. Tomorrow is a new day.