Smokey sleep

"Noah." I stood in shock as a tear strolled down my face. He dropped his bags and squeezed me tightly in his arms, giving kisses all over my face. "Noah.." I smiled and dug my face in his chest.

"Dude why aren't you dead?" Michael furrowed his eyebrows as he chucked the weed out the house. Noah scuffed "I wasn't dead I was resting...then I got stan to pick me up from the hospital. I'm better now! Perfect even..." He smiled widely not letting go of me.

"Never do that to me again." I said stubbornly holding his arms. "I promise you." He nodded and kissed my forehead softly.

-no more wishing-

"Come on let's get you sorted out you're filthy!" I said looking at the dirt covering his face. "Thanks babe!" He chuckled sarcastically.

Finn sighed and looked at the floor. "Do I get a hello or??..." he frowned. "Dude sorry! I just missed y/n a lot...come here!" Noah stepped down and hugged Finn. "I missed you bro." Finn said.

Michael watched sadly...something wasn't right. It's never a good sign when Michael looks at bathrooms. "Hey Michael you good?" I questioned.

"I miss my buddy." He sniffled.

This shattered everyone's heart, silence was upon us the bad kind that no one wants.

"I gave up our friendship for this job and he thinks I'm dead..." Michael voice turned quite as a tear rolled down his face.

"Dude...i-I'm Sorry..." Finn sighed ashamed of himself.

"12 years of friendship...we were such dorks.." Michael giggled as he wiped his tears.

"We'll let you see him!" Finn blurted out.

"Wh-when." Michael smiled as he jumped up and down.

"Dude chill! You can see him tomorrow...!" Finn smiled letting go of Noah's arm.

"FINN THANK YOU SO MUCH AGHHHHH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU!!!!" Michael grabbed his hair in excitement and screamed in Finns face.

"It's cool dude." Finn smiled as he walked upstairs with Leilah.

"Come on Noah.." I smiled.

I sat Noah on the bed and cleaned his face... "eeeeww look the wet-wipes gone brown...!!" I cringe as Noah teased me, throwing the dirty fabric around my face.

-Night-
Noah was exhausted from the drugs that helped his pain. He fell asleep at 8:30. I entered the room to see him fast asleep, he looked so peaceful. I smiled and pulled the covers up to his shoulders, I pecked his forehead and climbed to the roof.

I lit the last cigarette in my pocket and smoked it for a while.

"What did we talk about." A voice asked from the roof next to me.

"Jesus! Connor you bastard." I dropped the cigarette onto the ground. "Fuck you that was my last one." I rolled my eyes.

"Well why haven't you stopped." He frowned crossing his arms.

"Cause...because it's a habit now." I scuffed staring into the sky.

"So how's you?..." he asked quietly ignoring my response.
"I'm perfect...my love came back from the hospital and I missed him so much." I smiled looking back into the room.

"Oooooo who's your love...?" Connor teased. "No one you need to know ab- Agh!" A sudden pain shot across my head.

"What...?" Connor asked jumping onto my roof.

"Shit...!" I sighed gripping onto my head.

"Connor I need my meds I'll see yo later." I lied as I climbed down the roof tiredly, collapsing on the floor as I held my head the pain grew rapidly.

"Y/n..!!??" Noah shot up from his sleep.

The pain was shooting down my body almost paralysing me.

"MICHAEL FINN GET UP AND HELP ME!!!" Noah shouted louder then I've ever heard as he placed me on the floor.

Then everything stopped.

"Noah...I'm fine.." I sighed

"What was that!!?" He asked hugging my tightly.

"Just a migraine!" I lied confused.

Noah was right, what was that.

(Hey gays. So ummm I'm running out ideas rip. Also words fail came on while I was writing this so I cried byeee🧡🧡🧡)