Drinks

Me and Noah jolted up from our sleep when we heard a knock2 at the door. He immediately grabbed his gun and without explaining locked the door as he left and ran down the stairs.

"Why the fuck are you so early!?" I heard Noah shout as the gunshots stopped. "Sorry man. Leilah wouldn't let me go any later." I heard a Male voice explained. I slowly panicked when I heard foot stomps coming up the stairs. Then the door slowly opened.

My panic came to an end as I saw Noahs calming smile. "Hey..sorry about that!" He chuckled. "This is finn...you know your friends boyfriend..?" He smiled as he pulled in a tall,lanky curly black haired boy. "Hi." He said with a puberty struggling voice.

"Hi.." I muttered. "FINN!! OH FINN ARE YOU OKAY!?" I heard a women's voice call from the stairs. "IM FINE BABY COME HERE!!" He shouted back. Soon after there she was stood at the door. "HEY!!" She shouted as she ran up to me. "HIIII!!" I squealed back in excitement. "So finn wolfhard !! Ain't he gorgeous!?" She chuckled. "Yeha!! Almost as good as Noah!" I laughed back with her. "Ahem!" Finn coughed waiting for us to pay attention.

Noah slumped down on a chair. "So..finn and Layla are here be-" Noah was soon cut off by Leilah. "No..aha no. It's pronounced leeeeelah! Not Layla!...carry on?" She pauses and sat down. "Right sorry..leeeelah. They are here because right now as we speak people want them dead! So we should let them live with us for a while...?" He smiled hoping I would agree. "Uh..sure!" I smiled back. Noah sprung from his chair and smashed his lips onto mine. "Thank you!!" He smiled and walked downstairs with finn.

Hmm Leilah has sure changed since I had gone "missing" she would never of been wanted dead!! I guess it's finn..? Finn. He's strange reminds me of Noah but grumpier...
"Wanna do something...??" Leilah asked out of boredom. "Yes." I quickly replied. A smug smile grew upon her face. "See how many shots of this you can take??" And smiled as she handed me a bottle of vodka. "Oh um I still don't drink..." I said as I pushed the bottle back to her. "Well you do now!" She smiled as she chugged a whole bottle of the stuff!!

I didn't wanna seem like a wuss so I did....take a few shots...then a few more.. until I hade gotten drunk off my mind.