Stressed Out

.wish we could turn back time to the good old days.

"Can I stay with you..?" A voice whispered from beside me, I turn to look around to see a tired, worried Noah. "Yes.." I whisper and close my eyes again. He climbed his way into bed and sighed. "What's wrong..?" I whispered. "I'm just stressed." Noah Muttered closing his eyes. "I'm stressed to.." he turned his head towards me "why..?" He whispered concerned. "Uhm.." I blurt out trying to think of an excuse. "I can tell you mine first...?" He muttered. I nodded my head to tired to talk.

"I'm just worried you're gonna get sick of me and try to leave.." he blurted out while blushing like mad. "Well..I guess you'll just have to stop being moody ! Then we'll see..." I giggled hoping he would feel better. "Thanks!!" He laughed. "Noah can we sleep now it's three o'clock in the morning..?" I sigh. "Yep.." he whispered dozing off... pretty boy.

(Time skip)

I woke up confused. "Noah...?" I mumbled. "Yeah?" He smiled. "W-what are you doing??" I squinted my eyes at the lights. "Watching the titanic...." he said awkwardly. "Why!?" I giggled "well..um you want me to treat you better...so I need um.. advice??" He squinted his eyes confused. "So you're watching a film set in the 1912 for love advice...?" I giggle. "Well um it's the only romance movie I could find..?" He sighs in disappointment. "I don't need a jack Dawson clone....I think I like Noah better!" I smile while wriggling out of bed. "You think!?" He giggles. "Well I mean he's not bad looking..in fact I might leave you and run away with jack!" I say jokingly. "You're not running away with anyone!" He giggles chasing me downstairs.

I ran out of breath and stopped soon before being pounced on. "STOOPP!!" I giggled as he messed up my hair. "NUU!!" I squirmed my way out of his hold. "Sorry" He giggled. There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Noah said with a smug look on his face. He opened the door happily and I was shocked to see Leilah standing at the door. "Leilah!?"