C.80

4'197'197 likesHarrystyles living my best life right now

4'197'197 likes
Harrystyles living my best life right now. I'm a young and healthy queen surrounded by my faithful subjects.
Love you all.

View all comments
Harries He is so extra and I love all of it.
|
Zayn Agreed

Harries GBAKRVIn Zayn liked my comment !!!!

Selenagomez who exactly do you think you are 😂😂😂
|
Zayn Don't ask ! You're just asking to get burnt 😂😂
||
Harrystyles you know me so well, babe 😌😌

Zarryshipper Harry calling Zayn babe ? My world is complete.

Niallhoran 🙄🙄🙄 Self-centered much ?
|
Harrystyles When you're done being a baby text me ?

————————————
19792692071
Hey...

Harry
Who is this ?

19792692071
It's Louis..

Harry
What did you not get in « lose my number » because I certainly lost yours...

19792692071
Can you stop being a sassy prick for 2s and listen to me ?!

Harry
Wow. You've got some nerve texting me and then asking me to calm down.

Louis the ass
🙄. Look I know we're not on the best terms but I need your help ! I've got no one else to turn to.

Harry
LOOOOOOOOOOOL and you thought that the guy were once beat up would be the best option to turn to ?

Louis the ass
Like I said. I know you don't want to talk to me but I really need your help.
This is critic. Life or death situation. Please

Harry
Louis I don't care. You made me suffer for song long. Whatever is happening to you right now is just Karma hitting you back. You deserve every single thing that is happening to you right now.

Louis the ass
Just listen. It's really important. Can i call you ?

Harry
Are you blind ? Or is this just stupidity ?! I don't want ANYTHING to do with you. We're not friends anymore Louis. You don't exist for me anymore. I don't care about you. Just like you never cared about me.

Harry
If you're alone right now. That's on you. Whatever happened to your precious Gigi ?? The one you turned everybody against you for ?

Louis the ass
...

Harry
Thought so. Please for get me. Loose my number. Erase me from your memory. Because that's what I'm doing.

Harry blocked Louis the ass

————————
😬😬😬😬
Harry finally really standing up for his self.

Louis is alll alone !

Niall is acting up

Zayn is being The adorable boyfriend.