Secrets, Lies, and a video

Sunday 12:00 P.M.
(In the living room)
Sierra's POV
I can't believe Leah said that about Madison. Madison is an amazing friend and never deserved those hurtful words. I'm going to tell Olivia what I saw  because it is the only way to confront Madison. I always knew something was up with leah. She ways glared at Madison and Aspen. I think she's jealous of their friendship. I can't be sure but that is the only logical explanation.

_________________________________
Sierra: (runs to Olivias room)
OLIVIAAAAA!!!! I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU

Olivia: ugh what do YOU want?

Sierra: I know your mad at me but I've got to tell you something. Leah was trash talking Madison. I don't think she's even a real friend.

Olivia: your lying Sierra just like you lied to me about the audition.

Sierra: I'm not lying!! I heard the whole thing downstairs.

Olivia: even if your not lying. Why would I want to help her!

Sierra: because she's our sister regardless of how much we disagree! You may not want to help her but I am! *Storms out of Olivia's room*

___________________________________

Olivia's POV
I kinda feel bad for Madison, but I can't help her after the incident with the audition. Speaking of the audition, they are leaving today. Madison is going with Aspen, but not Leah.

I was about to go downstairs when I heard Leah on the phone, talking to one of her friends.
I took out my video camera and started recording. She was laughing at Madison dancing, and then said some very mean words.
"Omg SIERRA WAS RIGHT!! LEAH IS FAKE." I TOOK OUT MY phone and sent the video to Madison.
That's when I felt myself getting bonked in the head with something sharp.
How rude! Leah hit me with her hot pink floral pump.
"NOT SO FAST! YOU SEND THAT VIDEO, AND ILL RUIN YOUR LIFE!"
"Nice try but Madison is never going to believe a person like you."
And as if things took a turn for the worst, Madison walked in with Aspen.
"What's going on? Olivia? Why are you holding Leah's floral pump?"

Leah started fake sobbing , and pretended that i tried to attack her.
"Omg your so fake! Madison I suggest you find better friends." I said.
"Olivia, I knew were petty but not that petty. I can't believe you would do that."
Aspen tried to reason with me, but then Madison totally flipped out.
"Aspen so now your siding with Olivia? I guess I know who my real friends are. If your going to lie to me then just leave." Madison pointed to the door. Aspen, just walked away looking hurt and confused.

I was just shocked about the whole thing. I can't believe Leah is faking being friends with Madison. And Madison just told her real friends to get out. I need to get more proof to show that Leah is lying.