Wrong Feelings

Wrong feelings.

Lily's POV.

My mobile bleeped again. I got out and draped a towel around myself.

I picked up my mobile not bothereing to read the message. I opened the door and walked over to the bed and plopped down.

I hadnt acctuly seen this room propaly yet. Might aswell look now since it doesnt look i'll be leaving anytie soon.

I looked around. The decor was ok, Black and read very cliche. It was all gothic and mysterious.

There was a vanity dresser, a door that lead out onto a balcony. A rather big skylight window in the ceiling, A four post bed with black sheets that smellt like Damon. A small bedside table with a gothic candle holder and candle in it.

A door off to the bathroom, ensuit. And a giant closet one you could walk into and get lost.

Then there was the bookshelf near the door. The door was an arched one, beautiful dark glossy wood.

Then there is the blood red loveseat with the tall figure in then ther-

What! I looked again but there was no one there...hmm..

Suddnely i felt a cold icy breath on the back of my neck. I froze. It wasnt Damon. This persons pressence was more demanding.

A masculine voice chuckled from behide me and he lowered his face back to my neck, scrapping back my damp hair.

"Hmm...you smell so sweet..." He said his icy lips brushing my throbing vein that was now protruding out of my neck.

Then it hit me it was Kale. How did he get in?! Oh Crap! I'm in towel! With kale on my own.

"W-what are...you...doing...here?" I stamered.

Kales POV.

"W-what are ...you...doing...here?" She stamered, as i inhaled her sweet scent through my nose.

I sighed and kissed her throbing vein. Not pulling away i said,

"You should really read your texts more often Lilatha." I used her full name to show as if i was a scolding parent.

She gasped. I smirked against her smooth neck. The smell was almost sickly sweet. Just a taste...Just a drop....

I wrapped arm around her waist and pulled her to me. I wonder if she did know i turned her? She was so cute i just...fell for he i guess.

Never Ever let your feelings slip you up.

I sighed pulling away. I couldnt. Damon would kill me.

I felt her sigh in relief as i moved. I stopped and she tensed up again. I let out a chuckle and climbed over her to the otherside of the bed.

"Why couldnt you just get of the otherside?!" She grumbled from underneathe me.

"Because, my dear Lily i am so very intrigued with your scent." I smiled. Not the complete truth but it was good enough.

"Are you going to go?" She asked hopefully.

I shook my head. I tossed her her phone before sitting in the loveseat pulling out a book that was called 'Twilight' or something.

Britian had gone mad over it, and the film. I began to read.

Lily's POV.

Well, that was certainly unexpected. He just sat there reading. I sighed. He was just so carefree.

I walked over to him to see what he was reading. Ha! Twilight. I stiffled a giggle as i sat down next to him. I dont know why but i felt i could not exactly trust him