Oh yeah, I'm Pretty Damn Normal

do not critsize plz and thx :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah, Guess i'm pretty normal.

My life isint what many people would call normal, but i liked it this way. It was fun. I liked to run. To have to hide. I still remember When it happend. My mom, gone. Dads a murderer. My brother, has been running with me for 6 years. my ad is hunting us. The police wont do anything about it. They say we just think hes coming. but i know it is. Devin does too. I still remember what he did. When i was just a little girl.

"Zoey! come on!" Devin whispered picking me up and running down the hallway.

"Dev, where are we going? wheres mommy?" i asked trying to figure out why he wouldn't let go of me. I squirmed, causeing him to trip. he looked back terrified. he grabbed me again. he started down the stairs. slowly. he looked around the corner. what was he looking for. Then i heard our names being called.

"Devin. Zoey? Daddy wants to play a game." My father yelled from up stars.

"Devin! Devin! Daddy wants to play a game!" I squeaked. Devin looked at me and silenced me with a glare. Devin took off running again.

I gasped when i saw our maid, a horrible mess in the corner. blood on the floor, walls. Even the funiture. Devin opened the front door. Sneaking me to his car throwing me in the back.

"stay down Zoey. Were going for a ride." Devin said.

So i sat down and buckled my car seat while Devin Started the car. I saw my father come out of the house. Our house was big. and blue.Like a mansion. it was pretty. Well, it was pretty. My father ruined the good mood of it. with blood dripping from his hands. A horrible look on his face. Devin cringed and locked the doors. whipping the car into drive. I saw my father start running towords us. he managed to grab onto a door handle and tug. but the doors were locked. I was scared. I had never seen anybody like that.

My mother hd divorced my father a year ago. After he had gotten a DUI saying that he wassent saffe for the famiily. When my father tried to get a second chance, my mother slamed the door on his face. A few days later, this man, My father. Had murdered my maid, Dog and mother. After Devin called the police, they said that he had been killed in prison. Devin and i knew that was complete shit. He was out there, he wanted to finsih the job that he had started. So My brother and I run for 6 years we have been running. Devin told me about it when i was older. When i would under stand what happend. My brother made it clear that until my father was caught or was killed. we had to run.

Right now, we were safe in Michigan. My father was safe in China with a secret organization. They wanted us dead to. But they never came after us. Only our father was aloud to kill us. That was the rules. My brother and I had a conversation about suiside. It would be easy, only a little pain. less than what we could get. We wouldn't start relation ships. Because he could come after kids, a spouse girlfriend boyfriend.

So we started school again. I've gone to a lot of diffrent schools. To many to count. I was in 7th grade. I was 12. My brother is 18. recently graduated. But he still sat outside my school every day. watching for him. making sure he couldn't get to us. I was thankful. I loved my brother. We were safe. We had holidays, our own home and each other. We never fought. Well, I can't say that. We fight all the time. Just not each other. Its usually our father. weve shot him. ever since then he hassent come back. I still laugh when i remember what we did to him. he deserved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

ook, i hate 1st chapters. But this was just the intro. kay? hahahaaha I'm writing more now ;)