~ New Girl ~ Chapter 12

You almost screamed being surprised so quickly, but you ended up screaming into the persons hand who was held onto your mouth, "wh-whats going on?! who is this! whats happening?!" you thought as you tried to turn you head to look at the person but they had a firm hold on you "shhhhh" was all they said, you could feel their warm breath down your neck causing you to shiver. 

The person pulled you into a room, and shut the door behind you two before switching on the light and turning you around to lean against the door, they had one hand on your shoulder while another lay over your mouth still. As soon as you turned around you see Soul standing in front of you and in what he called 'Pajamas' which was merely just loose pajama pants, with out a shirt. He had a toothy smirk across his face and you glared at him, "Soul! You idiot! You scared me!" you said in an angry voice while trying to keep your voice down trying to avoid waking the others. You hit him repeatedly on his chest before you realized he was shirtless and you awkwardly pulled your hands away from him. He laughed lightly, "Sorry to scare you [Name], I didn't really think about what I was doing, and I didn't want you to scream so I held my hand over your mouth" he continued to laugh a bit, You glared at him. "You know usually people could say, 'hey are you alright, are you going back to sleep?' not just scare them by not saying a word and dragging them into a dark room!" You replied with your arms crossed over your chest. "e-eh.. maybe I should've thought about it more..." he said quietly with a bit of a blush across his cheeks.

Soul laughed again seeming to be amused by you being upset, "its not funny Soul!" you said with a glare, but he knew you weren't completely serious and would forgive him. "alright, alright, I got it, lesson learned" he said with another chuckle and a shrug. You sighed, "so why am I in here again?" you finally ask with a confused face, Soul who seemed to forget as well looked at with a confused face for a second as well. "Oh, right. I just heard noises in the hallway and I wasn't sure it was you but when I got up and saw it was you I thought i'd frighten you just by calling your name.. I guess it didn't really matter what  did, because you still ended up scared... " his voice drifted off as he looked to somewhere else in the room other then you, while he rubbed the back of his neck, awkwardly embarrassed. "a-anyways... I uh.. I had a bit of a bad dream.." Soul said while looking down, you laughed a little, "seriously? so what now? do you want me to cuddle you and make you go back to sleep?" you joked with a laugh. but Soul suddenly looked up at you with a serious face as soon as you said it. 

"wh-what?.. y-you can't be serious.. Soul I-I'm not going to cuddle you!" you said with your most stern voice, but struggled with it, and at the same time you started blushing, "C'mon [Name], would you rather me miss out on sleep and then get hurt in a mission from being overly sleepy?" he whined, 'ugh this guy...It seems he's up to no good..' You thought to yourself as you rolled your eyes, "fine! whatever! but only until you fall asleep! then I'm going back outside!" You demanded, Soul grinned happily, "yes!" he said to himself, and grabbed your hand pulling you to his bed, he shut the light off right before you both started to move and his room was almost completely dark. You gasped a little seeing how dark it was in the room, "what? scared of the dark?~" he teased, "oh shut up, I was just surprised is all.." you replied in an annoyed tone. Soul chuckled once more and got into bed under the covers, your were next and got under the cover hesitantly, at first you laid at the edge of the bed away from Soul but you suddenly felt his hand pull you closer to him, "don't be afraid [Name], its only me" he said with a smile, in the dark you could almost see the his white teeth and hair along with the outline of his face as your eyes adjusted to the darkness.

"thanks.." he said as he closed his eyes, it felt so warm next to him, as much as it was awkward it was comfortable too, and you leaned your head on his chest unknowingly. "a-are you asleep yet Soul?.." you asked, you were almost feeling sleepy again yourself. "nope" he replied, and you yawned feeling more and more sleepy, "even if I were to fall asleep, I wouldn't let you go that easily..
 Soul added, "d-darn...you...Soul.." you managed to speak as you drifted off to sleep. 

It felt like only a minute of being asleep, but you were suddenly awoken by knocking on a door and sun beaming down on your face from the opened window. "SOUL!!! OPEN UP THIS DOOR! BREAKFAST IS READY! AND WHERE IS [NAME]?!!!" Maka demanded from behind the door, you were still cuddling with Soul, leaning against his chest, he was asleep too, he must be a heavy sleeper, you brought your hand to Soul's chest and tried to push him away but his grip on you was too strong, "ugh.. Soul get up~" you said and you yawned again still a bit tired, he instantly heard you and opened his eyes slowly, seeing you there still in his arms, he blushed faintly, "s-sorry..." he said with a laugh as he looked at you. "THAT'S IT! I'M BREAKING DOWN THIS DOOR!" Maka said as she counted down, Soul sat up a bit, "Alright! Alright! I'll be right out!!!" Soul replied, and plopped back down on the bed, "its too early for this woman to be yelling like that.." he said to himself as he sighed and got back up slowly. 

You were already up and standing and you reached your arms up to the ceiling stretching out your back and yawned once more, you hadn't noticed Soul watching you and you blushed when you finally had, "U-uh...good morning" you said with a faint smile, "Mornin' " Soul replied and got up putting on a shirt, you stood by the door waiting so you could both leave, he patted you on the head before opening the door and walked out and instantly bumping into Kid, who didn't seem so happy seeing you with Soul.

*sorry this is kinda short!! but the next one will be up soon! I'll actually be going to a camp thing so I wont be back on for about a week XP but i will be thinking of new parts and plot twists for the story!!! hope you enjoyed, and see y'all later!*