~New Girl~ Chapter 7

(DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN SOUL EATER)

     You and Liz continued to talk and you got to know her a little better and she also talked about Kid,you blushed at the mention of his name, you've grown to kinda like Kid ever since you met him..and you also felt the same about Soul. You wanted to talk to Liz more but you had to badly use the restroom so Liz gave you instructions on where it was. Kid eventually got up and followed behind Soul on  a search for you,hoping you were still in the house. Soul walked down a flight of stairs and into a huge empty living room,then he went into the kitchen where he saw Patty building an origami giraffe like she usually did, he smiled and kept walking,calling your name once quietly. Kid stayed on the second floor and looked in Pattys' room then to Liz's and she told Kid where you were. You were in the bathroom washing your hands,looking at yourself in the mirror. Once you finished washing your hands you dried them on a black hand towel and opened the door,surprised to see Kid standing there. You jumped back a little, putting your hand to your chest. "oh..Kid you scared me" you laughed and Kid just stood them and stared at you.

     "Did you and Soul make up?.." you ask hoping they got along. Kid sighed "Kinda..." he said looking away. "are you sure?..you don't sound so sure.."  you say squeezing past Kid, who stood in the door way of the bathroom. You walked down the hall a little and turned back to Kid who was following behind you, you look at him confused. "so did you?..." You asked concerned. Kid shrugged and moved closer to you. "we need to talk [Name]" he said sternly,he moved closer as you backed up more,hitting a door at the end of the hall."u-uh okay..what is it?.." you ask wondering what could've been so important. Kid moved even closer and you could feel his calm warm breath brushing against your face as you looked up at him into his golden eyes. 'woah...Kids actually more handsome up close' You thought in your head, and you finally realized what you were thinking and tried to shake the thought away. But the strange thing was, Kid was thinking the same way about you. 

    "[N-name]?.." he stutters and blushes a little, you found this extremely cute. "y-yes Kid?.." you say as he frowns. "i-i......ilikeyou" he blurted out and he took a step back looking at his feet a little embarrassed, he waited for your rejection. The both of you didn't notice but Soul was actually coming up the stairs slowly and he hear your conversation and wondered what you would say next. "y-you do?" You ask quietly as a blush reddened your cheeks. Kid nodded, still looking down to his feet, you walked up to him and grabbed his chin making him look up slightly and into your eyes. "i like you to Kid..." you paused as both Kid and Soul gasp, you and Kid still hadn't noticed Soul,but he turned around slowly walking down the steps his heart felt crushed but then he heard you say something else. "but i like Soul too..." you finished Kid looked confused,and you heard foot steps running up the stairs. You and Kid turn to look at the stairs and see Soul quickly walking towards you two.

     You look at Soul and Kid in shock...you had not planned this would happen.... 'uh oh..what did i get myself into?!' your mind screamed as the boys slowly started to get a smirk on both their faces. "so..[Name]..who's it gonna be?" Soul and Kid said in sync as the stared at you with wicked smiles, they knew they were killing you right now (not literally) and they enjoyed it. "i-i ...do i have to answer now?.." you say quietly as the blush spread throughout your face. They nod their heads and get closer to you, the both plant a kiss on your cheeks, they both moved to your ear  "it'll be our little secret...." they whispered together, just before they backed up continuing to smile at you  and walked down the stairs like nothing happened. 'that....was creepy...'  you thought  'but i kinda liked it.....'.

   You walk down the stairs your blush slowly fading as you took deep breaths. The first thing you see is Soul and Kid standing by the front door talking like normal, they weren't arguing or talking about what just happened..they were talking about the party at Maka and Souls apartment. They looked at you when they noticed you were watching them, they smile. "Hey [Name]..can you call Liz?..were going to your suprise celebration party now" Kid said and you nodded and walked back up the stair to Liz's room,she was already standing in the door way, and she had a big grin on her face. "hey,Kid wants me to tell you were going to Maka's now.." you say and Liz just stood there staring at you with the same big smile "Uh...Liz are you alright?..why are you smiling like that?..." She laughed and nudged at you. You look at her confused.

    "Kid and Soul likes [Name], Kid and Soul likes [Name]" She sang in a teasing tune. "wh-what?!..you were eavesdropping?!" you said angrily staring up at her. She patted your head, "calm down girl,i knew the whole time..." she said and she started to walk down the hallway to the stairs. You rolled your eyes and huffed angrily, mad she just wanted to make you suffer. She stopped and turned back at you and whispered "by the way..I'm on team Kid and [Name]...." she turned around and giggled again skipping down the stairs.You rolled your eyes again and followed after,now it really hit you....'Soul or Kid.....' you thought as you all exited the house.

*time skip, at Makas party*

     You decided to forget about the whole Soul and Kid thing and you wanted to have a fun time. "SURPRISE!!!!" Maka,Crona,Ragorok,Black Star,Tsubaki and Hiro,yelled as you entered through the apartment door with confetti being thrown at you. Black Star went crazy on you with the silly string and go it all over your face and hair. He just laughed hysterically as Tsubaki sweetly apologized for her meisters actions,slowly plucking the mess out of your hair. You just smiled and hugged all of them one by one squeezing them happily, even Black Star who was the most surprised. You all enter the apartment and had a seat on the couch and sofas that were in the living room. Once you all got settled in they seemed to notice you were wearing Soul's jacket. "Why are you wearing Souls jacket?" Black Star asked and he winked at you. "o-oh...he just loaned it to me because i was cold.." You say giving Kid,Soul,Liz and Patty a look as if to say 'Don't tell them about the incident at the basket ball court'. You took off the jacket and handed it back at Soul who frowned that you gave it back but he didn't ask any questions when he noticed the shirt you were wearing Liz and a trickle of blood started to drip from his nose. 

     Not knowing about strange condition of bleeding noses when the guys see someone hot you asked him if he was alright. He nodded nervously,hoping no one noticed and grabbed a tissue from the table to wipe the blood from his nose. Everyone laughed at him including Kid who stared at you a little. You were so confused but decided to laugh along anyways and Maka stood up asking if anyone would like cake. You all nodded and she came back with a cake Tsubaki baked and some plates. You helped her serve everyone and finally only you and Hiro needed cake, but there was only one plate and fork left,so you two decided to share,it didn't really matter to you,you guys were partners anyways. At first you and Hiro took turns taking a bite out of the cake but then he started to feed you and you didn't know what to do as he held the fork with cake in front of your mouth, you didn't want to be rude. But you knew this was driving Kid and Soul crazy and they would once in a while growl and you were the only one who noticed. You smiled towards them as they glared at you and Hiro jealously.

     The party continues,finally Black Star suggest we all play a game. "Oh! Truth or dare?" Maka said excited  "no! how about spin the bottle!!!" Patty screamed giggly. You said you were fine with either and the crew agreed on spin bottle you blushed wildly as you all sit in a circle. Maka changed the rules a bit though,she wanted to make it more fun and she smiled a devious grin "Who ever gets chosen has to spend 3 minutes with them in the storage closet!!" Maka said as everyone laughed and agreed..even Crona which was shocking to you. Now the game was about to start..and Maka was going first...

    (HI GUYS!!!!! its me spaceheart101!!  just wanted to say/warn you the next chapter may be a little Lemony lol..XD i know this is supposed to be a SoulxReaderxKid but it cant be a story without a slight surprise right?!!! well i hope you enjoy! and the next chapter will be up soon.. bye!! )