Chapter2:What's Going On?

Chapter.2

As the game started I looked around to see my teammates which were Darius, Lee Sin, Jinx, and Sona. Since Yasuo was a new champion Homura didn't know what to buy so she went with the regular which was a Dorian's Blade, a health pot, and a warding trinket.

I started to head into lane, I could tell that my summoner was nervous. I can't blame her it is a new opponent. From my mind I hear her say," Be careful from the other summoners I heard he is a crit damage champion." I just nodded in agreement.

While I was waiting for minions to spawn I just danced around. I heard a faint rustling I instantly stopped and got into fighting stance. Looking around I spoofed a little bit of blue cloth sticking out of the bush. I was hesitant at first but then I just ran in and did the Q-auto-Q-auto-Q-auto combo. I closed my eyes at that time but when I did open them I saw the cold, brown eyes of Yasuo. His eyes looked like it saw many, many deaths. After the combo I heard "FIRST BLOOD". I got the first kill. Everyone on my team said "good job" except Sona, she just smiled. It was before minions spawned so I got extra gold and lv2. I had time to back(b) so I did.

Homura/Britney bought a long sword and a few pots. I head back into lane again with more confidence. But that didn't last long. All of the other lanes were feeding. In team fights we would lose every single one. So in the end we lost... but when I was vsing Yasuo I felt so alive in the fights. What is this feeling in my chest?

As we were all being transported back to the game room I try to find Yasuo. he was in the corner away from the crowd. I approached and said," Hi Yasuo, great game." He glared at me and said,"I can't forgive you for what you did in Ionia." I froze and said,"... I'm sorry." I couldn't believe that he remembers the Noxian Invasion. "Sorry isn't enough, you took my life away from me," He replied coldly. I stared at my feet and started to tear up just then I managed to say," I really am sorry..." Then I went out of the room wiping the tears away. I remembered all the sins I've created. I tried to move on but looks like that I'm also lost myself...

I ran all the way to my room, but I realize that Yasuo's room is next to mine. Dread came from within me so I went on my bed not caring if I changed or not. I just cried myself to sleep. What do I do?... To be continued

(Heyoo~ sorry for the late update!! please leave comments it helps me alot! to improve and stuff you know. Sorry if Riven is to OC and if I made her weak Gomensai ;n; OK see you guys next time PEACE~)