Chapter1:New Guy

Chapter.1

(Your P.o.v is Riven's Hope you guys enjoy!)

I heard there was a knew guy in the rift but I never really saw him. All the champions and summoners are talking about him. "I wonder what he is like?", I thought. I just shrugged it off since I shouldn't be worrying over a new guy and just think of myself. Then suddenly I got a note to be summoned on to the next game with my summoner HomuraSakura1243 or Britney. On the note it has a yes/no written on it so I tapped yes then I was transported to the game room.(other uses of the game room is in my Lee Sin x Sona fanfic, and please do not add me or any of the summoner names in the story thank you!)

There I was greeted by HomuraSakura1243 she was bubbly and warm as always,"Hey Riven! Sorry I had to summon you on such short notice..." "No, it's ok I had nothing to do anyway I replied. Her hood was down so you could see her face it was smiling, her hair was out long until her mid back, her hair having side bangs(idk what it is called XD I think either that or side swept), and having dark brown eyes. Me on the other hand is similar to hers but short, tied up, white hair, and golden eyes. From my thought Homura is very young for a summoner she is only 13, and only 5 ft tall. To her everyone towered over her. In the beginning no one and I mean no one wanted to be her champion. Until I stepped in since I felt sad for her. She played me very well knowing all my moves and how to use them against the enemy. After the first game with her the score for me was 37/2/6 (making up numbers). Everyone was speechless then everyone started to want her to be their summoner but I remember what she said,"No!,You guys had your chance and blew it, Riven is now my friend and champ!"

As I was thinking that Homura was waving in front of me like mad to get me out of my daze. Which worked. "Are you off in space or something? The game is going to start soon.", She said. "Sorry I was thinking of a happy memory.",I replied. She tried patting my back but she couldn't so she stood on a chair too. We were on our platforms to get summoned into the game.

The last thing Homura said to me before we were in game was,"You're vsing the new guy in mid Riven I'm not sure how to counter that well but I could manage." Anxiety got to me since I didn't know either. But I put up a strong front and just nodded. Actually I'm a bit scared....

(Ugh I think I did bad on this one ,leave comments it helps alot and it helps me think if I should continue or not. PEACE) ~CandyGamerPanda