Chapter3:I'm sorry...

Chapter.3

Crying myself to sleep isn't the best, everything is so sluggish,so hazy, so much...emotion. I look at my bandaged arm and all those painful memories came back. Standing on a hill to give the order to start the invasion. My flowing white hair, and my crimson eyes showed no mercy to the Ionians. I shouted with all my might on that fateful day," CHARGEEE!!!!" With the Zaun weapons in Noxus's hands poison filled the air, so much smoke, death, and destruction.

Endless seas of bodies from everywhere I could see. My mission is to kill the Elder. Sneaking in wasn't a problem. Surprisingly there were no guards around in the beautiful temple. Simple Ionian paintings and scrolls were hung in the Elder's room. I step into the room and the man calmly said," If you've come to murder me, so be it, but I shall not go down without a fight." He stood up and mumbled something. Right then a immense amount of power came from him, his eyes glowed brilliant green and his hands were cover with the green light. He was ready to fight for his life.

I charged at him with my enormous blade that glowed brilliant green as his eyes did. Swinging my blade my blade with full force making contact with his hands but it did not hurt him it just forced him back. I was thrilled in the heat of battle. When he regained his posture it was his turn to attack. He did a stance that showed strength and speed. In an instance he was landing fast punches but I blocked it with my sword.... The punches were strong enough to break my sword. My sword is now broken the front half of its glory is now on the ground as bits of dust.

With all my rage I slashed the broken sword across his chest. I remembered about the ultimate move I was working on, but I needed the entire sword. Then i thought this is a rune sword so I thought of some words to summon the entire sword. I choose the words,"Wind Shall Prevail" (making it up idk what to name it meh) Now the sword was complete bursting with power. I charged at him once more and at last used the attack wind slash my most powerful technique. There he lay dead lifeless as if he was never alive in the first place.

Leaving the temple I saw a horrid sight...

My comrades dying from the gas, everything burning down, Noxus not even caring about what happened to their soilders. Then the gas got onto my arms. It burned it burned like hell fire. I had to escape, I just had to. I needed to change how Noxus is.

As the flashback faded I ripped a little of the bandages to see the skin trying to heal. Then my phone buzzed. "Who could that be?", I thought. Looking at the phone it was Sona.

S: Hey Riven you feeling all right? You've not been on the rift lately. Anything wrong?

I smile at the text.

R: Yea I'm all right I'm just thinking about some bad memories.

S: Oh....

S: Well to make you feel better wanna go get some tea and stay at my place for a bit?

R: That would be lovely.

S: Ok get ready I'll be there in a sec

R: kk

After I turned off my phone I went into the bathroom to fresh up a bit.
I look in the mirror and say," Damn my eyes cried quiet a bit" chuckling to myself. But what I also see is my scars on my neck. I rub it a bit. Going out of the bathroom I went and changed into a hoodie and jeans. Then I hear a knock on the door. I said," Coming!"
As I opened the door I see a gentle smiling Sona.

That's it for this chapter folks! hehe I know I haven't been updating much lately but I have school xD well see you guys next chapter or update P.E.A.C.E ~~~ :3 CandyGamerPanda