Then a boy appeared on the TV. He started to say that he would be the one calling the shots and said how he and Seto went a long way back. He said his name was Noah. Then a machine came out of the water and they started to descend to it. Once in, Noah told them to follow his orders or else.

"Stay here," said Seto as he started to go outside.

"No! You can't go alone!" said Lilly.

"I'm going to you, Noah, alone. Have any problems with that?" he asked. Right after they started to get shot at by lasers.

"What to reconsider that?" asked Noah.

"I'll answer for him!" said Joey.

"Now let's try again, shall we Seto. Please be so kind to step out of the ship WITH your friends!"

They all went outside.

"Let me handle this and we will be out of here soon," said Seto.

"Look I don't know want this kid's beef is with you, but it's our problem now to. So why don't you just get over yourself?" said Joey.

"Now will you all proceed straight ahead and we can continue this party," said Noah as the doors in front of them opened. They then started to walk down the hallway till they reached another room.

Once they reached the other room, they were surrounded by light and evil laughter. Then the Big five appeared.

"It can't be!" said Seto.

"You should have known we'd be back, Seto Kaiba, for revenge!" said one of them. All five men looked at the group in a weird way, causing Lilly and Serenity to move behind their older brothers, "Surprised to see us again Kaiba?"

"So you know these men?" asked Tristan.

"Suddenly I feel really under dressed!" said Duke.

"They seem really familiar," said Yugi.

"These are the five creeps that tried to get rid of Seto and take over Kaiba Corp. Gansly, Crump, Johnson, Nesbit and Lector. Also known as the Big Five!" said Mokuba.

"That's right! They trapped Kaiba in cyber land till we saved him!" said Joey.

"Almost right?" said Seto as he started to tell his story with the Big Five. They then started to talk to the Big Five about a new game they were going to play.

"It's a game you're all quite familiar with. It's a game of virtual duel monsters tournament and you're all invited to play!" said one of them.

"Why do you guys want to duel us?" asked Yugi.

"Our minds have been trapped in here for so long, we've lost our bodies," said one.

"But if we defeat you in Noah's virtual world, we'll return to the real world, but in your bodies," said another.

"No one's taking over my body again!" said Joey.

"Now, it is time to pay a special visit to are virtual dueling world!" said another as everything around them went wacky.

"I'm sure you'll find this world unlike anything you've ever seen," said another. They all found themselves on the ground. They got up and saw that they were in a forest.

"It's a jungle!" said Tristan.

"Not quite," said Yugi.

"What do you mean Yugi, it looks like a jungle to me!" said Tea.

"Weren't you listening?" asked Lilly.

"This environment is virtual," said Seto.

"Brother I'm scared!" said both Lilly and Serenity as they ran to their older brothers when they saw something that scared them. Then the ground underneath them started to shake.