Chapter Thirty-One: Suicidal Team

Start from the beginning

"Oh, shut up!" Jiwon exclaimed and the last thing Taeyong saw was darkness.

*****

..Wake up!

"Damn it to hell! I said, wake up!"

Taeyong's eyes suddenly opened upon the feeling of someone shaking him awake. At first, Taeyong couldn't see anything and then he realized that the room was dark in the first place, but he could see a faint figure on his side.

"Kim Taehyung?" Taeyog sat up groggily. "What's going on?"

"Are you okay to move now?" Taehyung didn't bother to answer and Taeyong saw a desperation look in his stature. "Then, let's go." Taehyung took a hold of Taeyong's arm and yanked it.

"What's going on?" Taeyong finally asked when he and Taehyung had managed to sneaked out from the infirmary without being noticed by someone.

"What do you think?" Taehyung threw him an irritated look. "We're going to save Jisoo."

Taeyong's eyes widen by the sudden turn of events. Was he serious? The Beings were obviously targeting him and yet he wanted to head for the enemies' lair? Then it dawned on him, that Kim Taehyung was indeed a mysterious boy. He would do anything for the girl that had caught his heart, even if it would put him in grave danger.

"If you're going to save Jisoo, then let us help you."

Both boys jumped in surprise when Bobby emerged from behind a tree, and around him there were Yunhyeong, Nayeon, Sungcheol, Sowon, Joshua and Jeonghan.

"What the—" Taehyung cussed and gave them his glare. "Where did you guys come from?"

When Taehyung went to sneak inside the infirmary to get Taeyong, Joshua and Jeonghan had caught the sight of him and they informed Bobby about it right away. Bobby suggested waiting for them at the entrance of the One-Eyed Witch secret passage. It was one of the three unspecified passages at Hogwarts along with the secret passage behind the statue of Gregory the Smarmy and the secret passage that was linking the Hog's Head Inn to the Room of Requirement. The One-Eyed Witch passage was almost unknown to everyone except the 6th year students who always uses it to get free sweets from Honeydukes Sweetshop because the passage was leading to the cellar of the said shop.

"Cut the crap. We know you use this passage too." Bobby exclaimed. "Now, are you going to bring us along or would you like us to tell the Headmaster about this crazy rendezvous of yours?"

Taehyung knitted his brows in protest but he didn't have a choice. But even before he could say something they got interrupted by the sudden spotlight that struck them.

"You guys aren't going anywhere with Taeyong."

"Yuta! Johnny!" Taeyong saw his two friends holding their lighted wands.

"What do you think you're doing Taeyong-ah? You're supposed to be resting!" Yuta nagged.

"Seriously Tae. If you only knew how Yuta kept on scolding me in the middle of the night for leaving you back at the infirmary. I was just taking a bathroom break for goodness sake!" Johnny pouted.

"Shush!" Taehyung scolded them.

"Yuta, Johnny." Taeyong went to face his two friends. "Sorry but I have to go. Jisoo was taken right in front of my eyes, and I just couldn't keep on lying back there."

"But the teachers and the Ministry are already on it. You guys don't have to do this craziness!" Yuta insisted, giving Taehyung his disapproval look.

"Ha! You believe those fools?" Taehyung scoffed. "The teachers and even the Ministry are all moving under my father's orders since he's the only one who knew everything there is to know about the enemy. And knowing my father, he will prioritize the Cup."

Everyone suddenly became quiet and gloomy. They knew that Taehyung was right. They needed to save Jisoo even before the Ministry could reach and fight with the Beings and they would grab that chance for Taehyung to finally do his task which was to destroy the cursed item.

"Fine. Then we'll go with you." Yuta finally decided.

"Great. Additional members added on the suicidal team." Joshua muttered, shaking in fear.

"Yah. You could always change your mind about this." Yunhyeong commented beside him.

"No. Jisoo's my friend. I will do anything to help save her." Joshua stated with determination.

"Alright, then let's go." Bobby was the first one to enter the secret tunnel.

The group of teenagers finally reached the end of the tunnel and there was a stair that leads up to the cellar of the Honeyduke's Sweetshop. Bobby was the first one to climb up and followed by Nayeon who got assisted by Yunhyeong before climbing up himself. Sowon, Sungcheol, Joshua, Jeonghan, Taehyung, Taeyong, Yuta and Johnny followed right after.

"Yah! Stop that." Sowon scolded when she spotted the Hufflepuff boys hogging the nearest jar of sweets. "Seriously, boys?" She glared at them before facing back at the front.

"Sorry." Sungcheol immediately put the sweets back into the jar.

"Yah, we need sweets to keep us going, you know." Jeonghan  retorted.

"Hey guys, over here!" Nayeon called out quietly.

The others followed her until they finally saw the exit to the shop. When they all exited, they got surprised by the figure leaning against the post and obviously were waiting for them.

"Took you guys long enough." Jimin smirked.

"You sneaky bastard." Taehyung smiled upon seeing his best friend.

"Let's go and save your girlfriend, shall we?" Jimin exclaimed and the rest of them had their mouths wide open upon hearing the revelation.

"Gi—Girl—Girlfriend???"