Chapter 9

"So you guys want to stay for dinner?" Says Liam once we finish planning our project and agreeing to meet in the library at lunch tomorrow.

"Um I've gotta go home." says Ben quickly standing up.

"I guess I could." I shrug

"Cool I'll order pizza." says Liam picking up the phone.

"So I'll see you tomorrow?" says Ben in a low voice to me.

"Uh huh" I nod without looking up."can you tell Lisa to give back my notes for French?"

"Uh ya sure." says Ben "see you, I guess."

"See ya." I say

I here the front door slam loudly that echoes throughout Liam's house,which is more like a mansion.

His house has a gate and a fountain and all that rich shit. When Liam gave us a tour the mansion we used and elevator instead of the stairs. And I quote 'because there were too many'. My house could probably fit ten of my house.

"Pizza will be here in ten." says Liam breaking my train of thought.

"Okay, cool." I say continuing to put stuff in my folder.

-*-

"So you wanna watch a movie or something?" say Liam putting the last two pieces of pizza into the fridge.

"Sure" I shrug. I stand up and follow him to the 'cinema'. Ya he has a movie theater in his house!

"Okay what do you want to watch? The Notebook?" He teases

I throw a pillow from the couch at him "What about X-men?" I say rolling my eyes

"Ya sure, I love that movie." He says opening Netflix and pressing play.

He comes over and sits really close to me, like two inches between us close.

I lean back and feel something behind my head. I turn my head slightly and see his arm behind me from the corner of my eye. Oh my gawd he's doing the trick that River does all the time. The arm trapping move thing.

I start to panic. I sit up straight puling my legs into my chest. Liam seems to sense my discomfort and moves his arm away.

By the end of the movie, Liam and I have about a meter between us. And you may ask how that happens, a great deal of bathroom breaks and popcorn refills.

"So, I'll see you tomorrow?" asks Liam scratching the back of his head.

"Um yeah." I nod and turn to walk. But I feel a hand go to my waist. It's Liam's hand. I turn to see his face in front of mine.

"Liam," I start to pull away but his finger goes to my lips.

"Please don't say anything." He whispers "Just let me kiss you."

My eyes go wide and I start to try to squirm away. This does not feel right at all. My heart starts beating a million times faster than usual. Like what the heck was with this guys deal?

I feel his cool breath on my forehead.

"Liam!" Someone yells

Liam pulls away and I take this as my chance to turn and run. But I run right into a rock hard chest. Mason's chest, to be exact. I fall backwards in shock, but Mason's arm goes to my waist.

"Uh um thanks." I stutter trying to regain my balance

"What are you doing here Mason?" Says Liam dryly.

" You left this at my house." says Mason pulling out a folded t-shirt from behind him. "Julia wants you to call her back by the way."

I look at Liam with my eyebrows raised.

"She's not my girlfriend." he says quickly to me.

" More like his fuck buddy." Mason mutters under his breath.

"Ah okay, I think I should go now." I say picking up my fallen gym bag. "See you guys tomorrow."

"Hey wait." says Liam "Do you need a ride?"

"Not thanks." I say continuing to walk. "See you tomorrow."

I can't believe Liam was going to kiss me! And he has a fuck buddy! or maybe more than one fuck buddy! I can't believe I thought for a second I could fall for such a man whore!

I walk out of the long driveway that's almost a block long itself.

I hear a familiar car behind me and I know whose it is already.

"Jane!" yells the driver

"What do you want Mason?" I say spinning on my heel.

"Do you need a ride?" he says stopping his car

"No thanks." I say rolling my eyes and continuing to walk "I need the exercise."

"Jane, like you said this morning, you have three consecutive lacrosse titles and one of the best lacrosse players in the country, I'm pretty sure you get enough exercise." He says smirking

"Fine." I say, sighing. Its getting dark anyways and knowing me I'll probably wind up on one of those prostitute streets.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! guess what? Its Thursday in Cambodia!!!!!!! I almost forgot to update but luckily all the notifications from wattpad have been spamming my email's inbox.

I'm gonna put up the next update early if I get 20 comments and 40 votes again. Then I will update in that hour so please press the star!!! and comment :) You guys will love the next chapter!

So how are you guys liking the book so far? What do you hate too? and sorry this chapter is short

So right now I'm in Cambodia and I'm teaching kids English and helping to build a orphanage. Its actually really hard work!!! but its fun at the same time :)

Anyways I have to tell you guys this... If you don't want to read this then just stop here... So I was teaching English to a group of kids yesterday and we had a break time. So during that break time I put some music on, like English music that they have never heard of.

So I love 1D if you guys didn't know that, don't judge, and I had the song Nobody Compares by 1D on my phone(its on the side), and the cutest thing happened. The kids started dancing! and the whole afternoon we had a dance party, when I was suppose to teach English, but I guess I was because I played only English songs.LIke I played all my 1D songs, t-swift songs, selena gomez and all the songs with out swear words ;p Some of them started picking up the tunes and started humming it and stuff. Some of them started putting their own words!

But what I really want to say is that the smallest things you take advantage in your life can make people less fortunate as you very happy.

anyways if you got to the end of my little story I truly appreciate it if not its okay and thank you for all the support on this book!!!!! Now All boys have cooties is at ChickLit #51 / Humor #198

Dedicated to Wintergal00!!!!!!!!!!

Vote

Comment

Share