[8]Are You Ready?

Three weeks later

Liked by majorplaya, teairramarie, and 543,754 others

princesslovelesnar when your little brother taller than you but you'll still beat his ass if he act up lol love you @majorplaya ❤ #family

View all 34579 comments

majorplaya square up ☝@princesslovelesnar

teairramarie 😂❤he so grown with all them damn tattoos

majorplaya this dick grown too teatea @teairramarie

princesslovelesnar @teairramarie right & @majorplaya not in my comments you fool

teairramarie boy bye 👋 @majorplaya😂😂

"Girl, why are you dressed in all black for?" Teairra asked as I got in her car

"I gotta be prepared for a hater's funeral." I answered.

"Who?" She asked. 

I gave her a look. 

"Oh Joe." She chuckled. 

"Girl, he kept sending threats and acting like a little bitch so I decided that I'm going to kill him with kindness." I said.

"So is that why we're going to his mother's house?" Teairra asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"What's the plan?" She asked. I smirked. My best friend is down for anything, that's why I love her.

We arrived at Joe's mother house as usual there were a bunch of cars parked out front. So I knew there was definitely going to be drama and I was ready for it. Teairra gave me a look and she knew it was go time. We got out the car and walked up the driveway. I opened the door and we walked in. There was music playing and kids running around. It brought back memories of when Cassidy was alive and us always being here and playing.

We walked into the kitchen and Patricia was cooking and the kitchen was filled with different women doing something. Patricia noticed and let out a loud squeal. I smiled. I walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Oh my God, you looking amazing. I've missed you so much." She said.

"Thank you, you look great and I've missed you too." I said.

"Who is this?" Galina asked walking into the kitchen.

"Joe's first baby mama, Princess." Summer said.

"Hi, Summer." I said ignoring Galina.

"Hi, Princess, girl I haven't seen you in forever. We need to hang out." Summer said.

"Umm...it's nice to finally meet you, Princess." Galina said.

"Of course, Summer and nice to meet you too." I said.

Teairra cleared her throat.

"Oh and this is my best friend, Teairra." I said.

"Hi." Teairra said.

"Does Joe know you're here?" Patricia asked.

"Yeah, he's the one who invited me." I answered.

"Joe, invited you?" Galina asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"That was sweet of him." Summer said.

"Right." Galina said.

"You know you look like Cassidy when you make that face." Summer said.

"Of course, I was her mother." I said.

"Yeah well why don't you girls go outside and greet the rest of the family." Patricia said.

"Okay, let's go Tea." I said pulling the sliding door open and walking out to see Joe and his cousins chilling. I squealed getting their attention.

"Oh snap, Princess, what are you doing here?" Josh asked giving me a hug.

"You know I came to spend time with the fam. Especially since Joe has been blowing up my phone saying abandoned the family so I came to prove him wrong." I said smirking in Joe's way.

"Where's your husband?" Joe asked.

"He's working." I said.

"Where?" Joe asked.

"What you mean, where?" I asked.

"He barely shows up to work so he must be working somewhere else." He said.

"My man is a businessman, something you don't know about so hush." I said.

"Are y'all really gonna argue all day?" Jon asked.

"Nope, it's not good for the baby so I'm gonna stop entertaining Joe." I said.

"Princess, you're pregnant?" Josh asked.

"Yes, we found out a week ago." I replied.

Joe got up and pushed his chair making a scene.

"What's the problem, Joe?" Galina asked coming next to him. He ignored her and walked up to me.

"How could you let that pale steroid freak get you pregnant?" He yelled.

"Umm that pale steroid freak is my husband." I said.

"Bullshit, you're playing." He said.

"Why would I be playing, Joe?" I asked confused.

"Cause you know damn well you belong to me." He said.

"Excuse me!" Galina exclaimed.

"And how exactly do I belong to you?" I asked.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I pulled away and slapped him.

"You will always belong to me so leave Brock and we can be a family again." He said.

"Fuck you, Joe, you have a whole wife which you cheated on me with and will never be a family again. You ruined that and Brock, is my husband and I'm not leaving him even if you were the last man on earth. You're sick and honestly I don't even know what I ever saw in you. This is my final warning, leave Brock and I alone." I said taking a drink and throwing it his face.