[6]I Dos In Vegas

Las Vegas, Nevada

We arrived to Vegas last night and today I was going to meet my best friend Teairra to ask her to be my maid of honour and help me plan this last minute wedding.

"Hey girl!" I said greeting my best friend, Teairra.

"Hey, Princess, why on earth are we in Vegas?" Teairra asked as soon as I sat down.

"Well I have a favor to ask you." I replied.

"What is it?" Teairra asked.

"Will you be my maid of honor at my wedding?" I asked.

"Yes, I would love to be your maid of honor." Teairra answered.

"Good, cause the wedding is tomorrow and we have a lot to do today." I said.

"What?" She asked choking on her drink.

~Next Day

Princess woke up on the morning of her wedding and realized what day it was

Princess woke up on the morning of her wedding and realized what day it was. "I'm getting married today," she said as she stretched. Her mother walked into the room.

"Princess, if you don't hurry you are going to be late," Mae said to her daughter.

"Ma, I won't be late to my own wedding." Princess said.

"Thank you for everything, ma." Princess said as she gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Your welcome, sweetheart," Mae said as tears began to well up in her eyes, "Now, hurry up and get ready. You have a wedding to go to."

"See you there," Princess said happily as she watched her mother walk out of the room. The hairdresser did Princess's hair and she arrived at the church. Princess went back to the room where her dress was hanging. Her mother were waiting for her.

"Ma, I don't know if I am ready for this," Princess said nervously.

"Princess, you will make a wonderful wife and one day a wonderful mother." Mae replied.